So its 2am and ive been trying to be superman and do this myself for last 4 hours its not working. i had it unlocked with a general unlock for at&T. now im trying to do the "service books" thing so i can get my BBM and web.

i read everything on crack berry and another one as well heres my issues...

crack util.zip or whatever that is freezes says access denied and cuts me off and freezes.

so i tried the desktop manager way that i found a link too. deleted the "vendor file" cut and pasted the "bb_browser_demon" something file , got to the add service books part and nothing matched up with directions. nothing worked . im pretty sure i downloaded the right service books its a .ipd file or something and bunch of random characters.

i also read i was suppose to download the " os" to my desktop? i downloaded a file 9530AMEA_PBr5_1_.0.0_rel508_PL4.2.0.128_A5.0.0.328 .exe not even sure thats what i need. every os download i see is a 4.7 or something .

im runing v5.0.0.328
    im on att network.

someone please help me before i kill myself. i read everything and tried it im doing something wrong someone please give me some updated directions and links. and if i need to undo anything i did my email is moj637@gmail.com please help this is my first post
    04-01-11 03:47 AM
    Well, first of all get some rest

If you have your Blackberry storm unlocked for network changing already then i think this can help you:

http://crackberry.com/how-effectivel...n-gsm-carriers
    05-05-11 04:57 AM
    So its 2am and ive been trying to be superman and do this myself for last 4 hours its not working. i had it unlocked with a general unlock for at&T. now im trying to do the "service books" thing so i can get my BBM and web.

i read everything on crack berry and another one as well heres my issues...

crack util.zip or whatever that is freezes says access denied and cuts me off and freezes.

so i tried the desktop manager way that i found a link too. deleted the "vendor file" cut and pasted the "bb_browser_demon" something file , got to the add service books part and nothing matched up with directions. nothing worked . im pretty sure i downloaded the right service books its a .ipd file or something and bunch of random characters.

i also read i was suppose to download the " os" to my desktop? i downloaded a file 9530AMEA_PBr5_1_.0.0_rel508_PL4.2.0.128_A5.0.0.328.exe not even sure thats what i need. every os download i see is a 4.7 or something .

im runing v5.0.0.328
    im on att network.

someone please help me before i kill myself. i read everything and tried it im doing something wrong someone please give me some updated directions and links. and if i need to undo anything i did my email is moj637@gmail.com please help this is my first post
    That's the correct device OS version. Note that the highlight numbers match.

After you downloaded that .EXE file, did you RUN the file to install the OS to your computer?

Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan from your carrier?
    05-05-11 05:55 AM
    Was hoping motorola momma would come on she seems to know it all!! ^
    05-05-11 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD