Hi I have a blackbery pearl 8120 my dad gave it to me, it says 'T-Mobile' on the phone, but I have an 'Orange' sim-card. I want to use my blackberry with the Orange SIM-card, is this possible, because when I try it says Invalid Sim.

I cannot use T-mobile because im on Orange contract but I am going to switch to T-mobile when the Orange contract runs out. My dad uses T-mobile and has done for years though.

Could anyone give me a unlock code or something? I can provide any details needed. I cant buy a code online because I havent got paypal or a credit card or anything since im not old enough.

Please help me, Much appreciated!
    05-20-10 04:02 PM
    There are a few companies here that offer contests for free codes, post in a few, maybe it's your lucky day
    05-20-10 04:29 PM
    Hi I have a blackbery pearl 8120 my dad gave it to me, it says 'T-Mobile' on the phone, but I have an 'Orange' sim-card. I want to use my blackberry with the Orange SIM-card, is this possible, because when I try it says Invalid Sim.

I cannot use T-mobile because im on Orange contract but I am going to switch to T-mobile when the Orange contract runs out. My dad uses T-mobile and has done for years though.

Could anyone give me a unlock code or something? I can provide any details needed. I cant buy a code online because I havent got paypal or a credit card or anything since im not old enough.

As the poster mentioned above, only the carrier or entering one of the daily contests. Thank You
    05-20-10 10:19 PM

We can help you get your Blackberry unlocked. Does your father still have an account with T-Mobile?
    05-20-10 11:14 PM
    Berrymods.com unlocks any blackberry for free.
    05-21-10 03:38 PM
    got to like a company who gives away their product for free
    05-21-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD