hey guys,

im currently going through some issues unlocking my 9100 through imei unlock. I currently own a Bell Pearl 3g, i followed all instructions , but im getting an ERROR in my code entry.

Problem now, I have 10 tries, Im down to my last one. What will happen if i exceeded all attempts? WIll my phone brick?

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ><!
    08-09-10 07:43 AM
    This has been the verified way to unlock a 9100.

Before you start, you MUST have a Sim Card (could be Active or Inactive) & turn OFF ALL wireless radios

1. Press the Menu key
    2. Scroll to and select Manage Connections. Select Turn All Connections Off.
    3. Press the red end key or the Escape key to go back to the Home screen.
    4. Scroll to and select the Options icon.
    5. Scroll to and select Advanced Options.
    6. Scroll to and select SIM Card.
    7. Type MEPD Note: When typing in MEPD the letters will not appear on the screen. This step opens up the personalization on the device.
    8. Type MEP then hold ALT key and type number 2. Note: When typing in MEP ATL 2 the letters/number will not appear on the screen, this step open up the Enter Network MEP box.
    9. Enter the unlock code.
    10. Press the trackball (Code Accepted should display)
    11. Press and hold the red End key to turn the handset off and then back on.
    12. Once the device has powered on, follow steps 1 & 2 and restore connections.
    08-09-10 10:37 AM
    hey guys,

im currently going through some issues unlocking my 9100 through imei unlock. I currently own a Bell Pearl 3g, i followed all instructions , but im getting an ERROR in my code entry.

Problem now, I have 10 tries, Im down to my last one. What will happen if i exceeded all attempts? WIll my phone brick?

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ><!
    Means you got the wrong code to unlock it. Once you used them up your screwed.
    08-11-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD