Hi guys,

I have a problem. I unlocked my 9360 yesterday, everything went okay, code accepted first time, no problems. Then I tried my Orange sim in the phone, now it got network for about 5 seconds and then disappeared and went to SOS. I was scrolling the menu and went over the SIM icon and it said EE menu or something like that meaning the phone know it is an EE Sim in the phone? I then tried a Vodafone sim in the phone (This phone was originally on O2) and the Vodafone sim works without a problem sometimes and sometimes goes to SOS? I try the original O2 sim card in the phone and that works no problems? Iv'e tried changing to network manual and 3G and 2G, all the phone comes up with when I press 'scan' is O2 UK?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am in the UK and my phone has 3G bands 1,4,8.
    08-24-13 05:07 AM
    Perhaps you need to add some APN settings? You can find the required settings on the internet via google.
    08-26-13 03:49 PM
    Perhaps you need to add some APN settings? You can find the required settings on the internet via google.
    Yes, may be setting APN not correct . .
    08-26-13 10:27 PM
    APN settings are usually only an issue if the phone isn't sending or receiving data. The phone should however be working with the network themselves for making or receiving calls.

I would suggest calling the networks and speaking with them regarding the issue. It is in their interest to help solve the problem so your phone will work on their network. It certainly sounds like the phone is unlocked (otherwise it wouldn't work at all).
    08-28-13 09:12 AM