hello people to mt knowledge there are alot of IMEI numbers being passed around on the forum could you please refrain from doing so it is stated clearly in the rules and guidlines

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.

i have messaged James Falconer to change the rules and guidelines to

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.

thanks
    /kalem
    Spawn12 and Affie36 like this.
    05-03-13 10:38 AM
    The rules and guidelines ALREADY clearly state no posting of IMEI's etc. Albeit, I do think with something so high risk, that would be common sense. That's like posting your bank details; why would you? Rehtorical of course...
    05-03-13 11:26 AM
    ikr i dont know why people do it i dont think they understand the dangers of posting an imei number onto a forum with thousands if not billions of members on there could be one peorson that decides to tamper with your imei and thats it !!!!!
    05-03-13 11:34 AM
    i wonder who read this thread ????
    05-07-13 11:43 AM
    The rules and guidelines ALREADY clearly state no posting of IMEI's etc. Albeit, I do think with something so high risk, that would be common sense. That's like posting your bank details; why would you? Rehtorical of course...

And yet they post them anyways. Seems as if they determine the guidelines and rules don't apply to them.
    05-07-13 11:54 AM
    james falconer has now added to the personal info list to he sent me a msg saying good sugestion

if anyone is not sure of the rules then go here

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    05-09-13 10:13 AM