Hey guys.
    I have been using Blackberry tour since Jan. And everything was working fine
    BIS and Phone.
    But Since last 2 days i am not getting EDGE in capital. BB Helpline people told me that Your PIN has been blocked by RIM and you need to unlock it to use the BIS. Everything was working fine till 31st Aug. Since 1st Sept. Morning I was not getting EDGE in capital. No entries in HRT either. How can RIM block the PIN suddenly ?
    Bdw Tour is originally from Verizon and it is unlocked and PIN was not associated with verizon as it was brand new Phone.

I have checked the vodafone BIS site and under device it is showing me my PIN and My Phone Model. So it is registered there.

Currently Only SMS and Voice calls are working.

Any help would be appreciate.
    Thanx.
    09-04-10 06:21 AM
    That's something for RIM to tell you. You need to call them to find out why.
    09-04-10 11:25 PM
    Thanx for Reply Carrier Unlock.
    Sorry for late update.
    Now this is interesting.
    I put my SIM in My friends 9700 and put his SIM in my Tour 9630. Both of the device registered instantly on same carrier and we both started getting emails.
    So this confirms that PIN is not blocked.

This is also not SIM related issue as my SIM worked fine in his 9700. and His SIM is also working fine with BIS in my tour.

Any idea whats going on ?
    09-07-10 10:57 PM
    Allright leave aside those BIS issues.
    Now i am not able make outgoing calls. I can receive incoming calls only. though i can send and receive TEXT. I have tried few different carrier SIMs. all showing full Signals. but not able to make outgoing calls.

Is my Tour Locked again ? I am attaching few screenshots.

09-08-10 03:15 PM
    After searching on google and crackberry.. I tried Factory Reset from BBSAK. and Outgoing and Incoming Texts/Calls are working now. But still not able to register on my carrier network for BIS.
    But weird thing is when i Try to put another carrier's SIM. i get signals but not able to make outgoing calls.
    Dont know whats going on ? I wiped and reloaded OS many times.

Any help would be appreciate.
    Thnx
    09-10-10 05:25 AM
    Now my battery is draining like crazy. lasts only 1 day. and without sim it lasts for 2-3 days. any help from expert would be appreciate.
    I have wiped and reload the OS zillion times. No luck with that.. could it be hardware problem ?
    09-15-10 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD