Ive seen some websites offering unlocking services for 10 to 20; Ive also seen various sellers on Ebay offering to send unlock codes for 1.50 to 4!

Can someone tell me if there's any guarantee that these codes will work? I have googled this a bit but havent found anything to explain exactly how these sellers generate/obtain unlock codes based on IMEI, network, etc.
    Can someone shed some light on this? Or point me to an online resource?

Regards
    M

04-08-10 07:15 AM
    Ive seen some websites offering unlocking services for 10 to 20; Ive also seen various sellers on Ebay offering to send unlock codes for 1.50 to 4!

Can someone tell me if there's any guarantee that these codes will work? I have googled this a bit but havent found anything to explain exactly how these sellers generate/obtain unlock codes based on IMEI, network, etc.

Regards
    M

Usually price will depend on reliability and speed. Most of us unlockers here are reliable and can email you the correct unlock code within a couple of minutes.

We guarantee our code 100%, and will always work unless we get the wrong IMEI/Provider/Model.

We have softwares that will generate the code based on the IMEI/MODEL/Provider and works 10/10.

Let us know if you need to unlock your Blackberry and you can also use coupon code "crackb50" on our site and get 50% Discount.

You can check feedback of sellers all over Crackberry Forums.
    04-08-10 09:28 AM
    Best bet is choosing a company with good reputability.
    04-08-10 10:24 AM

Regards
    M

Unlock Orange 9700 bold is easy, like other said, find a good reputation seller is important You can find them either here or ebay.
    04-08-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD