hey guys, Im going to open up a cell phones store hopefully before december & one of the service i want to provide is unlocking phones, I have lots of friends asking me where they can unlock they're phone so i know the market here is good.

I have unlocked a couple of iphones & its easy, but as ive been reading the BBs are a little hard to unlock (well to get the code) & i see a lot of website charging to unlock. is there any way i can get a hold of an unlocking software for BBs (including the latest models 9650, 9700, & 9800) like the one those online store use to help my customers out?

thanks appreciate for any advice.
    09-24-10 02:22 PM
    09-24-10 02:29 PM
    If your interested we wholesale blackberry unlock codes and we would be happy to give you a bulk price. We support all carriers and all gsm models worldwide.
    09-25-10 02:33 AM
    We offer services to resellers as well and may be a cheaper way to start for the time being.
    09-25-10 10:05 AM
    hey guys, Im going to open up a cell phones store hopefully before december & one of the service i want to provide is unlocking phones, I have lots of friends asking me where they can unlock they're phone so i know the market here is good.

I have unlocked a couple of iphones & its easy, but as ive been reading the BBs are a little hard to unlock (well to get the code) & i see a lot of website charging to unlock. is there any way i can get a hold of an unlocking software for BBs (including the latest models 9650, 9700, & 9800) like the one those online store use to help my customers out?

thanks appreciate for any advice.
    Absolutely! First of all congrats on your new venture! Send us an email and we can give you some info on our resellers/dealer program. You will be set up in no time.
    09-25-10 10:23 AM
    Sound like a Good Deal
    10-05-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD