Hey, I joined forum just for this reason.

I'm not from UK nor from USA, but I want to get this phone as fast as I can (I'm stuck with Nokia N95 phone, which was very good and useful, but now I have to move on...).
    So my question is, does any of U guys here know where and how to get this phone UNLOCKED and shipped to Slovenia?

Do u know any good shops, that sell these phones without any contracts and unlocked, they must ship phones to other countries of course?

Btw, we are talking about the future, when this phone will come out, I know I can't get it today.

Thnx for helping
    09-30-09 04:41 PM
    Hey, I joined forum just for this reason.

I'm not from UK nor from USA, but I want to get this phone as fast as I can (I'm stuck with Nokia N95 phone, which was very good and useful, but now I have to move on...).
    So my question is, does any of U guys here know where and how to get this phone UNLOCKED and shipped to Slovenia?

Do u know any good shops, that sell these phones without any contracts and unlocked, they must ship phones to other countries of course?

Btw, we are talking about the future, when this phone will come out, I know I can't get it today.

Thnx for helping
    Your best bet is to buy it online directly from RIM and hope that they ship it to you, from there you can easily get someone to unlock it...well...i'd imagine

In North America theres an unlock shop on every block
    10-01-09 12:24 AM
    Ok thnx for your anwser.
    Btw, Slovenia is NOT in America it is in EUROPE, so that thign with "unlock shop on every corner" isn't gonna work for me.
    Now another question, let's say that I buy a phone from Vodafone UK, and try it with Vodafone SI (that's Slovenian vodafone), will it work without unlocking the phone before?
    Oh yes, and if I buy a phone from Verizon, which is not avalible in Slovenia (we're talking about the Verizon company not the phone), can I unlock it WITHOUT Verizon SIM, so that leaves me with NO SIM card to start the phone, does this phone have option to start in NO SIM CARD MODE, and can I unlock it without a SIM?

do U understand?
    10-01-09 12:45 PM
    If u wait just a few days look on places like ebay uk and people will be selling unlocked storm 2s and if you contact them before you buy I'm sure they wouldn't mind selling one to you if u were to give me the money I would hapily buy a payg one for you and unlock it send it to slovakia plus a 10% commision lol. But yeah check ebay a few days after its released in uk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 04:37 PM
    No device selling talk except in our MarketPlace! .....

I have removed your posts as you don't meet the requirements (listed below). We have this in place to try and prevent our users getting scammed by other members. Thanks for understanding.

MEMBER POSTING CRITERIA
    - To create a thread in this forum to sell an item you must have a minimum CrackBerry post count of 100 and be a member of the site for at least three months.
    - To post replies to threads, the minimum post count is 10 (same as posting URLs). As always, buyer beware.

By all means talk via PM, but keep it off the threads.
    10-02-09 01:54 PM
    Hi again!

After doing a little research I found out that if I buy Storm 2 from Vodafone UK it's not gonna work in my country (even if it is VODAFONE SI, something is different,...) so I have to buy it unlocked or unlock it myself.
    Now I'm wondering if someone who knows where to get the unlock code would share it with me and community. I would like to get it ASAP, so if any1 knows where to get it on web and share it with me I will appreciate it.
    10-03-09 08:06 AM
    I think your going to find that most unlock places wont even have the unlock codes for the Storm 2 seeing as it isnt even out.

So as its been said before...hold your horses...wait till the actual phone is out on the market then you will be able to find places that will have unlock codes for the Storm 2.

Google is your friend for blackberry unlock codes and there are hundreds of them out there.
    10-03-09 12:37 PM
    ok thnx, I know I have to wait for the phone to be released and googe IS my friend, I'm googling the release date and news of the upcoming storm almost every day.

I was asking this because someone told me that the unlock codes are starting to sell at least 2 months after the actual phone is released, so I'm kinda worried now, cuz I don't know when I will be able to use the phone. Is this right or do codes come out after short time after phone is released?

"Google is your friend for blackberry unlock codes and there are hundreds of them out there."
    Can I use a blackberry storm 1 code to unlock 2, just curious?
    My speculations are that I can't.
    10-03-09 12:54 PM
    Give us a few days and we will be able to provide the unlock code for the devices if not even same day it is launched.
    10-03-09 05:29 PM
    Ok, thnx for help, I'll keep that in mind.
    10-04-09 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD