Hi,

I both second hand BB 9900 Bold. The phone is locked to vodafone germany. I activate the service menu, and into "Device info" i went to the bottom, but there is no MEP code. Actually after "SW Parts" there are only blank row. The interesting part for me is that i can switch between the black (white) row, but i cant get any other info. I have my IMEI and PRD. Please help me to unlock this phone, because i have only 7 days to return it, if there is any problem with the phone. Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Yordan
    09-24-12 11:58 AM
    I don't think MEP codes are displayed in OS7 devices. Here is a tool you can use to generate it though.
    jatanassov likes this.
    09-24-12 12:19 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I installed the drivers and the run.bat , but when i start berrylogger.exe i get "stop working" error from windows 7 ultimate. I checked my PC for netframework. i have 2.0, 3.5 and 4... do i need 1.1? Any other ideas? I have skype (j_atanassov), if someone wants to waste 5min for explanations . Today went again to service menu to see if there is any change.... again no MEP... Help.
    09-25-12 03:45 AM
    P.S. I can give you access to mine computer, if you want with team viewer, if you think that you can make it work
    Regards
    09-25-12 05:52 AM
    There is an unlocking sub-forum. You can request your thread be moved there by clicking on the red triangle by your first post. If someone would know how to go about getting you an unlock code, it would be the third party unlockers in that forum.
    jatanassov likes this.
    09-25-12 02:36 PM
    The methods on this page could work for you: Retrieve Blackberry MEP Code
    Last edited by MobileUnlocked; 06-12-13 at 05:38 AM.
    10-05-12 08:02 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I installed the drivers and the run.bat , but when i start berrylogger.exe i get "stop working" error from windows 7 ultimate. I checked my PC for netframework. i have 2.0, 3.5 and 4... do i need 1.1? Any other ideas? I have skype (j_atanassov), if someone wants to waste 5min for explanations . Today went again to service menu to see if there is any change.... again no MEP... Help.
    Contact to me: 1 minute you have code unlock
    10-05-12 12:27 PM
    Hi , i have the same problem like you. I enter to the engineerin screens and after sw parts list i don't se nothing. Please tell me how you finde your mep!!!!
    12-21-12 10:23 AM
    As long as you have imei it's not a problem for a legitimate company to get you a unlock code.
    12-21-12 10:59 AM
    hi
    i have a blackberry bold 9900 locked to 02 i tryed getting it unlocked untill i couldent find the PRD code on the sticker under the battary so i tryed looking for the MEP code in os engineering screens and no wher in device info is the MEP code
    HELP PLESE
    04-02-13 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD