I just got a verizon locked storm from a friend. no idea on how he got it but before he sold it to me he had it on a vz prepaid plan. anyway i brought it and unlocked it and then got a tmobile phone so i could get a chip. i wanna add the bis plan to it but wanna know what should i tell them when they ask what type of bb i have? also will updating to a newer os have benefits or cause problems? i have searched around the site but haven't found a straight foward answer, at least for the first question. any help would be much appreciated
    10-02-09 04:44 PM
    10-02-09 04:47 PM
    yea smarty pants i read it and the first thing thats mentioned is you must have a tmobile phone with a bb data plan. i don't have a data plan. thats what i wanna call and add. but i can't call and tell tmobile i have a bb storm, so i'm tryin find out what phone to tell them i have? or if it even matters. now if you don't know the answer but still feel the need to reply then search it for me and then post that link.. not tryin be smart or anything
    10-02-09 05:10 PM
    Why such the attitude?

anyways, why not call them and see what they say. They might know the answer becuase they could care less what phone your using as long as your paying them for the service.
    10-02-09 05:29 PM
    At&t had no problem with me having a storm when I activated it, don't know why Tmobile would care. I'm sure I won't get much help from CS with phone issues but I'm not too worried about that.
    10-02-09 05:30 PM
    At&t had no problem with me having a storm when I activated it, don't know why Tmobile would care. I'm sure I won't get much help from CS with phone issues but I'm not too worried about that.
    thats what www.crackberry.com is here for right
    10-02-09 05:35 PM
    just tell em you ahve a blackberry, lol

if they ask what kind, who cares, jstu tell em its a storm!
    10-02-09 05:37 PM
    ok so basically it shouldn't matter. thank you and sorry for the attitude. i'm a long time cell phone forum poster and know the importance of searchin before you ask a question. which i why i said i did search
    10-02-09 05:58 PM
    How did you or your friend get the storm to be on verizon prepaid plan?
    I need help
    10-11-09 11:17 AM
    tmobile doesn't care what phone you are using as long as you are adding features. But once you need any type of support they will deny you any help.
    10-11-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD