hi i recently tried unlocking my bell blackberry bold9700. order codes and was presented with a mep2 and mep4 code. fallowed instruction 1-puting in a sim card 2- turning off mobile networking
    3- option>advance option>simcard typing in mepd 4- then holding alt and typing mepe. so here wat went wrong.in my first attempt i put in the mep4 code accidently into the code screen for the mep2. 1 error.(there 10 errors u get) so i started it all over this time puting in the mep2 code in hoping i made a mistake but same result. tried acouple more times still didnt work tried diferent ways such as option>adv option>simcard mepd then press mep ALT 2. didnt work as well. well i am stuck here with the codes and 4 more attempts left does any one have any info on wat to do ? also wat would happen if my attempts went to zero? is there any way to reset it?

here some extra info
    using fido simcard
    simcard screen after typing mepd
    sim ---- disabled
    network ----active
    network subset ----disabled
    service provider -----active
    corporate---- disabled

currently emailing provider of codes but still no reply..
    any help would be appreciated and thanks in advanced
    Last edited by billybob90; 08-30-10 at 09:03 PM.
    08-30-10 07:59 PM
    hi i recently tried unlocking my bell blackberry bold9700. order codes and was presented with a mep2 and mep4 code. fallowed instruction 1-puting in a sim card 2- turning off mobile networking
    3- option>advance option>simcard typing in mepd 4- then holding alt and typing mepe. so here wat went wrong.in my first attempt i put in the mep4 code accidently into the code screen for the mep2. 1 error.(there 10 errors u get) so i started it all over this time puting in the mep2 code in hoping i made a mistake but same result. tried acouple more times still didnt work tried diferent ways such as option>adv option>simcard mepd then press mep ALT 2. didnt work as well. well i am stuck here with the codes and 4 more attempts left does any one have any info on wat to do ? also wat would happen if my attempts went to zero? is there any way to reset it?

here some extra info
    using fido simcard
    simcard screen after typing mepd
    sim ---- disabled
    network ----active
    network subset ----disabled
    service provider -----active
    corporate---- disabled

currently emailing provider of codes but still no reply..
    any help would be appreciated and thanks in advanced
    Repost in Unlocking forum
    08-30-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD