ok does anybody kno how to iether get the spc/msl code so i can get in to the bb menu to unlock it or can anybody giv me a clue to unlock this phone to metro. i kno it can b done but im tryin to save some money....anything wud b of great help....thanks....
    12-28-09 08:37 PM
    Since no one could answer your question in the 8830 Forum, I'm going to bump and move it to the Unlocking Forum.
    01-11-10 07:32 PM
    ok does anybody kno how to iether get the spc/msl code so i can get in to the bb menu to unlock it or can anybody giv me a clue to unlock this phone to metro. i kno it can b done but im tryin to save some money....anything wud b of great help....thanks....
    We can unlock it for you but keep in mind that the 8830 even unlocked will only work overseas with a SIM card. The GSM portion of the 8830 is not compatible with North American carriers.
    01-11-10 10:20 PM
    You need to have it flashed not unlocked.

We can unlock it for you but keep in mind that the 8830 even unlocked will only work overseas with a SIM card. The GSM portion of the 8830 is not compatible with North American carriers.
    Metro is a CDMA carrier.
    01-11-10 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD