Hello I have T-Mobile and my phone recently got wet and I have the opportunity to get a tour 9630 from a friend only problem the phone is locked and she had verizon... Whats the best way I can get this phone switched over to T-Mobile...Any help is appreciated ....Thanks people and Happy Easter..

Big Ed
    04-04-10 12:46 PM
    Hello I have T-Mobile and my phone recently got wet and I have the opportunity to get a tour 9630 from a friend only problem the phone is locked and she had verizon... Whats the best way I can get this phone switched over to T-Mobile...Any help is appreciated ....Thanks people and Happy Easter..

Big Ed
    Need to call Verizon and see if they will provide you with a unlock code or purchase one from us or any other unlocker on here. We are available all day today
    04-04-10 02:05 PM
    If Verizon can't help you we can unlock your blackberry for you.
    04-04-10 09:53 PM
    Precisely! Try Verizon first. They will provide unlock codes to some customers if they fulfill certain criteria.

If they don't then any of us reliable unlockers can help you!
    04-05-10 10:02 AM
    If you are still looking to unlock your Tour, we can unlock it for you.
    04-06-10 09:17 PM
    As our fellow unlockers mentioned, try getting the code for free from Verizon before paying anyone. If that doesn't work, then we can help you get the code and help you set up the phone as well so it works with T-Mobile.
    04-07-10 12:21 AM
    Well its good to know there is no shortage of companies here on CB that unlock phones LMAO!!!
    04-07-10 01:44 AM
    Let us know if you still need it unlocked. We have the lowest prices by far! Feel free to look around!
    04-07-10 10:26 AM
    I went to Globalunlock and it worked Thanks a million
    04-07-10 12:36 PM
    Cool deal.
    04-07-10 02:44 PM
    Funny..I thought there was a difference between spamming the board with your company name and pricing...and offering to help
    04-07-10 10:37 PM
    Funny..I thought there was a difference between spamming the board with your company name and pricing...and offering to help
    Let the spammers spam...they eventually get kicked out & other members are smart enough to figure it out. Easy to do a weekly round with spam posts...but that's not what our community and further members want. They want informative content and answers
    04-07-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD