I have an 8520 curve on Orange, but I need to check txt messages that were sent to my old network which was on 3, I no longer have the phone as I sold it on a well known auction site, I tried Orange for an unlock code but they wont give me one as I have had my new phone for less than 3 months can anyone possibly help me Thanks.
    07-26-10 11:46 AM
    07-26-10 12:41 PM
    I have an 8520 curve on Orange, but I need to check txt messages that were sent to my old network which was on 3, I no longer have the phone as I sold it on a well known auction site, I tried Orange for an unlock code but they wont give me one as I have had my new phone for less than 3 months can anyone possibly help me Thanks.
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry, email us or visit our site for more info. We have great feedback here on Crackberry.com
    07-26-10 11:33 PM
    Unfortunately there are lots of unscrupulous unlocking companies out there, ask yourself these questions before you order?

1. Is the code super cheap, smartphones cost about $30 to unlock, cheaper, and its likely to be a scam.
    2. Don't pay with PayPal, electronic goods have no buyer protection.
    3. Does the site have contact details, phone and address?
    4. Do they charge to jailbreak (jail breaking software is free)
    5. Make sure the company is verified by Verisign/Symantec

need an unlock code-symantec_logo_horizontal_2010.jpg
    Last edited by jack2ireland; 03-31-14 at 09:02 AM. Reason: update
    03-31-14 09:01 AM
    Unfortunately there are lots of unscrupulous unlocking companies out there, ask yourself these questions before you order?

1. Is the code super cheap, smartphones cost about $30 to unlock, cheaper, and its likely to be a scam.
    2. Don't pay with PayPal, electronic goods have no buyer protection.
    3. Does the site have contact details, phone and address?
    4. Do they charge to jailbreak (jail breaking software is free)
    5. Make sure the company is verified by Verisign/Symantec
    This is a 4 year old dead thread. Congrats on the dead thread revival. I believe you have officially resurrected the oldest thread in the forums.
    03-31-14 10:02 AM
    All good points jack2ireland.
    I would just add to your Item number 2
    PayPal is OK but you can use your credit card from within PayPal and be cover by the credit card protection policy.
    03-31-14 10:52 AM
    MobileMadness002... LOL !!!
    03-31-14 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the complement lads, paying with a credit card through PayPal will give you full protection of the credit card charge back capabilities. If you pay using a credit balance from your PayPal account then your purchase will be considered "electronic goods" and you will not receive any protection from PayPal.

Caveat Emptor.
    04-04-14 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD