Hello
    anyone know how to unlock bb 8900 if so please help me out.
    thanks
    05-07-09 09:23 PM
    Call ur service provider and get a code

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 09:50 PM
    If you're with t-mobile. Call them and ask for the code. Why pay for something that's free?
    05-07-09 09:50 PM
    If you're with t-mobile. Call them and ask for the code. Why pay for something that's free?
    1) Because you have to be with them for over 3 months

2) If you unlocked a phone using them before you have to wait another 6

3) It can take upwards of about a week.
    05-07-09 10:25 PM
    1) Because you have to be with them for over 3 months

2) If you unlocked a phone using them before you have to wait another 6

3) It can take upwards of about a week.
    No and usually 24-48hrs. I unlocked a curve 2 weeks ago and just called yesterday to unlock another.

Maybe it's different for others. But I've been with t-mobile for a long time.
    05-07-09 10:30 PM
    No and usually 24-48hrs. I unlocked a curve 2 weeks ago and just called yesterday to unlock another.

Maybe it's different for others. But I've been with t-mobile for a long time.
    24-48 hours to recieve the email confirmation that they sent an unlock code request to RIM

I can all say from experience that you need to wait another 3 months, because I unlocked a G1 in like March or something, and I got an email day 1 on April telling me they sent the request, and then 3 days later I got the e-mail from them saying that your request was denied because you have requested a code within 3 months ago or something like that.
    05-07-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD