Hello,

I'm from Jamaica and have a pearl which is registeres in the cable and wireless network. I'd like to unlock it but have no idea how. Can anyone help me pls?

Thanks
    10-01-08 09:06 PM
    If you are asking about unlocking your cell phone to be used with another service provider, you unable to do this unless you have an unlock code that you can obtain from your provider.
    10-02-08 05:12 PM
    But I don't think they will give it to me.. I will ask though. If this doesn't work what will I do?
    10-02-08 06:23 PM
    10-02-08 06:30 PM
    So as I suspected would happen, they refused to give me the unlock code. What next?
    10-04-08 12:05 AM
    You can try to find a wireless store that's willing to unlock it for you. Your best bet would be to try & find one that is ran by asians & that isn't ran by a major or minor cell company. They by be able to help you, one of my buddies rans such a shop. What country are you currnetly living in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 04:26 AM
    You can try to find a wireless store that's willing to unlock it for you. Your best bet would be to try & find one that is ran by asians & that isn't ran by a major or minor cell company. They by be able to help you, one of my buddies rans such a shop. What country are you currnetly living in?

10-04-08 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD