im not sure what I need or where I can go about getting it but Im sure I need a some unlock code and I hear you can get those free, can anybody help me?
    03-28-13 06:07 AM
    Go to freemyblackberry.com and follow the process there. You can either get your code for free, which will take about 24 hours, or you can pay a whopping $3 for an "instant" code which you'll get in an hour or less. The site relies on donations, so if you feel their service is worth it you can send them a shackle or two. I've used freemyblackberry.com 6 times to date and have found their service to be reliable and safe.
    03-28-13 06:39 AM
    Go to freemyblackberry.com and follow the process there. You can either get your code for free, which will take about 24 hours, or you can pay a whopping $3 for an "instant" code which you'll get in an hour or less. The site relies on donations, so if you feel their service is worth it you can send them a shackle or two. I've used freemyblackberry.com 6 times to date and have found their service to be reliable and safe.
    I used a similar site like that yesterday and they said it will take 3-5 days to arrive, if I use freemyblackberry.com like you said to send another code out it will be quicker but will it cause any problems like a duplication of codes of anything?
    03-28-13 06:56 AM
    I used a similar site like that yesterday and they said it will take 3-5 days to arrive, if I use freemyblackberry.com like you said to send another code out it will be quicker but will it cause any problems like a duplication of codes of anything?
    Shouldn't do, just make sure you only input the one, although they should be the same code.
    03-28-13 10:39 AM
    Hey Jak,

Unlock codes for the BB 8520 should only take 5 - 25 minutes to come through. 3 - 5 days sounds like a terribly long time.

Also, ensure that you are receiving both the MEP2 and MEP4 codes. I'm not sure which network you're locked to or therefore which lock is active on your phone, but some people need the MEP4 instead of the MEP2. However, some companies will only supply the MEP2, seeing as it is the most popularly needed.

Just a heads up.
    04-03-13 02:57 AM
    Hey Jak Norton,

Send me the following:
    IMEI
    App Version
    PIN
    Uptime

you can find this by pressing ALT+Shift+H key (press it by the same time)

Then I send your unlock key (within 24hours)
    with complete instruction how to apply your unlock key.
    05-30-13 01:16 AM