hey folks, first post , just got a storm off of a friend for cheap. here's my dilemma:

I've phoned and emailed bell for my unlock code more times than i care to count and given every excuse for needing it that i can come up with, and each time I've either gotten "we don't have access to the codes" or "we don't give them out to customers", i hate bell with a passion (long story short, i was with them a few years ago, out of the blue they decide i owe them 300 dollars for no reason) and i want to move to rogers. I've tried buying a code online but everywhere I've tried either looks shady, doesn't do bell or wants instant payment and i have no credit card.

any suggestions?
    12-09-09 11:11 PM
    We can unlock Bell Storm. We can accept paypal if you have one, most of unlocking site here accept paypal and credit card.
    12-09-09 11:20 PM
    prolly should have said this before, i do have paypal, but as i said i have no credit card, therefore i can guarantee that paypal will take at least 8 days to clear. will this be a problem?
    12-09-09 11:26 PM
    We can process the code as well but the code will not be processed until the payment clears with PayPal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 03:48 PM
    hey folks, first post , just got a storm off of a friend for cheap. here's my dilemma:

I've phoned and emailed bell for my unlock code more times than i care to count and given every excuse for needing it that i can come up with, and each time I've either gotten "we don't have access to the codes" or "we don't give them out to customers", i hate bell with a passion (long story short, i was with them a few years ago, out of the blue they decide i owe them 300 dollars for no reason) and i want to move to rogers. I've tried buying a code online but everywhere I've tried either looks shady, doesn't do bell or wants instant payment and i have no credit card.

any suggestions?
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry and we will send you the code before the e-check clears we trust you!
    12-11-09 11:16 AM
    thanks cellunlocknet, you'll be hearing from me soon.
    12-11-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD