Hey everyone i just bought a storm from verizon and i need help choosing a company to unlock it...the companies that i ran across were cellunlock.net, unlocking.com,carrierunlock.com and unlockkings.com which is the better company to get an unlock code?....

P.S. awesome site!
    04-11-10 09:38 PM
    Hey everyone i just bought a storm from verizon and i need help choosing a company to unlock it...the companies that i ran across were cellunlock.net, unlocking.com,carrierunlock.com and unlockkings.com which is the better company to get an unlock code?....

P.S. awesome site!
    Don't forget us LOL
    04-11-10 09:42 PM
    I prefer cellunlock.net, great turn around time, right code first time and great customer service..
    04-12-10 06:21 AM
    can i use a third party unlocker of will it safer to just puchase an unlock code
    04-12-10 09:06 AM
    can i use a third party unlocker of will it safer to just puchase an unlock code
    Our payment solutions are heavily encrypted by PayPal, so everything is safe.
    04-12-10 10:22 AM
    We can help you as well. There are a number of us 3rd party unlockers on Crackberry.com that can help you and have great feedback.

Let us know if you need any help
    04-12-10 12:30 PM
    If you would like to talk to one of us first, please choose any type of communication you feel comfortable with. We are always online.
    04-12-10 02:16 PM
    I prefer cellunlock.net, great turn around time, right code first time and great customer service..
    Thank you for the feedback, very much appreciated.
    04-12-10 10:58 PM

P.S. awesome site!
    Congrats on your new Blackberry. Most of unlockers here are reliable and will get you a working code. You simply need to make your choice with whom you feel more comfortable buying.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
    04-12-10 11:00 PM
    i got my blackberry unlocked earlier by cellunlock.net and about 25-30 min. later i received my unlock code thanks...
    04-12-10 11:02 PM
    i got my blackberry unlocked earlier by cellunlock.net and about 25-30 min. later i received my unlock code thanks...
    Glad to hear! Let us know if you ever have any questions.
    04-12-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD