i got this from overseas from a friend, but its, locked to rogers , cud any1 pls hlp me with this situation, any help will me much appreciated
    12-20-10 07:04 PM
    Just contact one of the unlocking vendors here and they will help you out.
    12-20-10 07:41 PM
    12-20-10 08:36 PM
    i got this from overseas from a friend, but its, locked to rogers , cud any1 pls hlp me with this situation, any help will me much appreciated

We can help you unlock your phone. pm us or check out our signature for details. many great unlockers on the forum here
    12-20-10 08:39 PM
    Feel free to submit your order on any of our websites. Most of us will process your unlock code within a few minutes!
    12-21-10 10:03 PM
    We can help you unlock your phone. pm us or check out our signature for details. many great unlockers on the forum here
    I just used your services to unlock my AT&T blackberry 8900. The only issue is that when I put a verizon sim card it is taking 1000 years to load onto the main screen. I got impatient and I gave up. I must have done like 3 battery pulls and it doesn't load to the main screen. It goes so slow it's unbelievable. Any idea why this is happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 07:14 PM
    We can help you unlock your phone in a matter of a couple minutes.

You can purchase the unlock code here: Unlock Blackberry Torch 9800

Please email or call us if you have any questions.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    12-22-10 10:21 PM
    I just used your services to unlock my AT&T blackberry 8900. The only issue is that when I put a verizon sim card it is taking 1000 years to load onto the main screen. I got impatient and I gave up. I must have done like 3 battery pulls and it doesn't load to the main screen. It goes so slow it's unbelievable. Any idea why this is happening?

I know we didn't unlock your phone but have you tried reloading the OS on your device
    ???
    12-23-10 03:39 PM

Glad you got it unlocked! Unfortanately when you unlock a phone it will only work on other GSM Networks, Verizon is a cdma network and is not compatible with gsm phones.
    12-23-10 04:55 PM

Did you try with other sim cards?

P.S: Verizon SIM cards are not active and are only meant to be used overseas when roaming. (shouldn't affect the boot though)
    12-27-10 11:11 PM
    as me and cellunlock stated that verizon sim card is only used for roaming overseas and is not active. you can only put other gsm cards in your phone. but that shouldn't affect the boot time. any updates?
    12-28-10 11:40 AM
    Most of the time an OS update will fix the problem.
    12-28-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD