Hiya, just wondering if anyone can help me? My dad has given me a blackberry curve 8900 only it is on 02 and I'm on orange! Does anyone know any free sites or relatively cheap ways on how to unblock this??

Thanks
    03-23-10 02:16 PM
    Hiya, just wondering if anyone can help me? My dad has given me a blackberry curve 8900 only it is on 02 and I'm on orange! Does anyone know any free sites or relatively cheap ways on how to unblock this??

Thanks
    Sorry I should of added reliable in there too!
    03-23-10 02:21 PM
    Check out the unlocking forum. I'm sure that one of the I lockers in there can hook you up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 07:15 PM
    Everyone always wants a free unlock. Nothing is free. Check ebay, for about $5 you can get a code and have it emailed to you within a few hours. I've done it numerous times with great success.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:07 PM
    Everyone always wants a free unlock. Nothing is free. Check ebay, for about $5 you can get a code and have it emailed to you within a few hours. I've done it numerous times with great success.
    This may not apply to O2 but here in the US your carrier will give you the
    unlock code FOR FREE.

I have done so with six (6) different devices and they were all done for free.
    03-23-10 09:31 PM

Thanks
    You can try to call the original provider and see if they give you the code for free. If not we can definitely help you unlock your Blackberry.
    03-24-10 09:34 AM
    Sorry I should of added reliable in there too!
    I would HIGHLY recommend Carrierunlock.com...I used them to unlock my 8900. Within about 30 min I had an unlock code and then had issues unlocking cause my phone was a refurb but didn't know that originally and they spent 3 hours with me going back and forth over email to get it all squared away. A+++++++++++ service!!!
    03-24-10 03:08 PM
    cheers guys managed to do it last night using theremoteunlocker.com. Highly recommend them for anyone else, got the code within 15 mins and it worked perfectly!!
    03-24-10 03:31 PM
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!
    03-24-10 03:47 PM
    Cheers........I love it!!
    Makes me wonder why I've never thought about getting one before though! Amazing phones and I have no apps yet or anything, can only get better
    03-24-10 05:32 PM
    Cheers........I love it!!
    Makes me wonder why I've never thought about getting one before though! Amazing phones and I have no apps yet or anything, can only get better
    Once you go Blackberry you never no back. Can't live without my Blackberry.
    03-24-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD