Hi i have just been sent a brand new blackberry 9360 from my service provider tesco. I want to unlock it iv followed every tutorial on the internet including on this site however the unlock screen does not come up when i type in mep2 neither does it when i put a different sim card in why is this does firmware need downgrading or updating or anything?
    bit more info
    sim disabled
    network disabled
    network subset disabled
    service provider disabled
    corporate disabled
    06-08-13 01:42 PM
    Hit the BB key > Options > Device > Advanced Settings > Sim card.

From there, hold the caps button "aA" + MEPD (hold both simultaneously).

Next you hold down Alt + MEP2 (do no release the alt key while pressing MEP2 --> same as above with MEPD). Then you will get the "Enter Network MEP code where you enter the code to unlock it.

Then you will see in network - inactive (rather than active). So in your case seeing as it says disabled, have you tried another sim card? maybe it's already unlocked...
    06-08-13 02:32 PM
    Your phone seems to be unlocked. If it says Network : Disabled

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:33 PM
    As mentioned above, your Blackberry is already unlocked.
    06-08-13 08:33 PM
    Just so people know, if all the locks are disabled and you still try to type in "MEP2", the unlock prompt won't appear.

We get tons of emails from customer who think the instructions aren't working, however it is the phone not allowing the requests to go through because it knows there is no lock that needs to be removed.
    06-12-13 04:33 AM
    No that's not right!
    I have been trying this procedure precisely and it just doesn't work BUT it does say on start up that it is locked and do I want to unlock it + it states "invalid sim card + emergency call only + it wont sent texts.
    06-27-13 12:22 PM
    Your phone seems to be unlocked. If it says Network : Disabled

Posted via CB10
    Being a BB locked to Tesco Mobile, it isn't actually the "Network" lock that would be active. It would be the "Service Provider" as they are an MNVO.
    07-03-13 04:22 AM
    No that's not right!
    I have been trying this procedure precisely and it just doesn't work BUT it does say on start up that it is locked and do I want to unlock it + it states "invalid sim card + emergency call only + it wont sent texts.
    Are you saying that you've gone into the personalisation screen and seen all the locks on your phone are disabled? Or are you talking about something entirely different?
    07-03-13 04:23 AM