I have all 5 MEP unlocking codes for a BB 9810 on the MTS system.

The Network was active, but entered MEP2 and that is now disabled. So Network is unlocked

However Service Provider is still active, and when I enter the MEP4 code nothing happens and Service Provider is still active.

So BB asks for the code, I type in the MEP4 code, and that's it - no confirmaiton, no error, and the counter stays at 10.

So should I be trying one of the other MEP# codes in the MEP4?

Should I be entering into the MEP4 slot or using a different MEP# to enter the data.

Should I put the original MTS SIM back in, or no SIM, or ATT SIM? Will that make any difference?

Just a note that I am not currently in an ATT service area, although I do have the SIM.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.
    07-18-13 12:11 PM
    I have all 5 MEP unlocking codes for a BB 9810 on the MTS system.

The Network was active, but entered MEP2 and that is now disabled. So Network is unlocked

However Service Provider is still active, and when I enter the MEP4 code nothing happens and Service Provider is still active.

So BB asks for the code, I type in the MEP4 code, and that's it - no confirmaiton, no error, and the counter stays at 10.

So should I be trying one of the other MEP# codes in the MEP4?

Should I be entering into the MEP4 slot or using a different MEP# to enter the data.

Should I put the original MTS SIM back in, or no SIM, or ATT SIM? Will that make any difference?

Just a note that I am not currently in an ATT service area, although I do have the SIM.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.
    If the network is unlocked, you shouldn't need to input anything else. You should be able to just put in your AT&T sim and go
    07-18-13 12:15 PM
    Thanks KS for responding!

I'll try in out next time I am in an ATT serviced area!

-cp
    07-18-13 01:17 PM
    Sorry KS but the phone was still locked on the Service Provider and could not use a different SIM card other than the original Service Provider's.

I upgraded the OS from 7.0 to 7.1 and was then able to unlock the Service Provider, so the phone is now completely unlocked & ready to go. So there was some issue with the older OS firmware.

I hope this will help someone else in a similar situation.

As always, CrackBerry is a great site and I couldn't have unlocked the 9810 without all the valuable information here that everyone is sharing!

-cp
    07-18-13 11:29 PM