Gang,

A fellow CBer needs some help, she lives in Haiti, and has a 9800, which has 0 tries left, which as we know means she needs a cable unlock. She has family in the US, in New York, and can probably get the BB to New York. Anyone know of a reputable shop I can refer her to? What's her best course of action? Who's gonna help this young lady? As a favor to uncle PK? Charging her a reasonable fee of course. But considering she probably has to pay a small fortune to ship it!
    12-02-10 10:07 AM
    Hey! There are a lot of local shops that can help her out with that. Usually costs between 20-50$ I know cellunlock does it if you ship it to him. But i'm sure you will get a lot of help here on the forum!
    12-02-10 10:31 AM
    Gotta give it to my bud CellUnlock. He's in miami so it would be closer ship
    12-04-10 10:15 PM
    Ok I will reach out for her Screen name of the unlocker is just CellUnlock?

Thanks guys.
    12-05-10 10:48 PM
    I believe so .. Shipping from New York to Miami shouldn't be that much...
    12-05-10 10:52 PM
    Ok I will reach out for her Screen name of the unlocker is just CellUnlock?

Thanks guys.
    Hey PK, Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net
    here is their profile on here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/members/cellunlocknet/

They Cable unlock out of their Miami office if I remember correct.
    12-05-10 10:53 PM
    You can try cellunlock.net, and hopefully it works, but as far as I now you can only resolve this particular issue on the slightly older BB's (9000 and beyond).

I'd appreciate if you could post back what the response is
    12-06-10 04:11 PM
    I was thinking you guys meant someone else! I know Cellunlocknet quite well! I just sent a PM, I'll keep you all advised how we make out.
    12-06-10 04:28 PM
    Hi, I have the same problem with 2 AT&T Torches with the 0 tries left to enter the MEP2 code. There is a box or software that I can Buy to unlock this phone? I live in Venezuela and prefer to buy a box or software, than shipping it to USA for one time only unlocking. the shipping cost from venezuela to USA is very spensive.
    If there is not a commercially available way to find a unlocker, maybe I can Ship both to USA, so I will keep this topic to see if it work for you.

Thanks
    12-07-10 01:35 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem with 2 AT&T Torches with the 0 tries left to enter the MEP2 code. There is a box or software that I can Buy to unlock this phone? I live in Venezuela and prefer to buy a box or software, than shipping it to USA for one time only unlocking. the shipping cost from venezuela to USA is very spensive.
    If there is not a commercially available way to find a unlocker, maybe I can Ship both to USA, so I will keep this topic to see if it work for you.

Thanks
    You should have shops in your country who can provide this service for you
    12-07-10 01:36 AM
    Only way to do it is DM3 Unlocking and the phone needs to be sent to an authorized dealer who can offer the service.
    12-10-10 01:14 PM
    ^^ correct. I'm not sure how it's done but from what i've seen most or all big cities have quiet a few companies that offer this service
    12-11-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD