hello i live in bangladesh. i have just bought a blackberry 9700. i can use any gsm sim with my phone but im unable to use internet and other services such as msn messenger,facebook etc. is it locked? how can i unlock it?

vendor id 144

please help me.

rezwan_ferdues@hotmail.com

I badly need help. please help me...
    06-29-10 02:01 PM
    NEVER post your IMEI in a public Forum. I removed it for you.
    06-29-10 02:47 PM
    amazinglygraceless is right you should never post your IMEI.

To make internet work on your BlackBerry you have two options.

1). sign up for a dataplan that allows internet access. This will get you some services but you will not get them all and you will find that some programs do not work; BBM for instance. You will also not be able to use the stock browser (download Opera-Mini to your PC and then install it to your phone), nor will you get the real BlackBerry email

ONLY GO FOR THIS OPTION IF YOU CANNOT GET OPTION 2).

2). Sign up for a BlackBerry data plan with BlackBewrry Internet Service (BIS). This gets you (once you are registered) all the services that the BlackBErry is capable of and in amazing security.

I only mentioned option 1) in case option 2 is not available where you liove.
    06-29-10 02:55 PM
    in bangladesh blackberry internet service isnt available. is there any software whick can flash my 9700 so that i can use any internet based applications?

or is there any other way? coz i can only use any sim (only can call, receive and txt) with my phone bt not any internet service not even opera mini.

i love my bold 9700 and iv just bought 4 days ago. i want to use all internet based options such as facebook,myspace, msn messenger, twitter... etc

please help me... and here in our contry (Bangladesh) there is no blackberry showroom or service centre

if you guys help then i can solve the problem. u guys r my last hope. please help me.
    06-29-10 05:32 PM
    in my country all sim cards support internet but im unable to use it in my blackberry. and BlackBewrry Internet Service (BIS) isnt available in our country.

can you please tell me step by step how to setup internet manually? please?

or isnt there any software that can flash my phpne so that i can use amy service?

please let me know..... im dyeing 4 not using all those features....
    06-29-10 05:39 PM
    you cannot flash or hack your blackberry to get data....

like they said above, get a regular data plan and use opera mini if you want...

if all that is to much to do or worry about, then i suggest you sell the blackberry and get something else that will suite your needs along with work on your carriers
    06-29-10 05:42 PM
    if i unlock it then maybe i can use all the fetures ryt? can you tell me how to unlock it? i mean which software is needed to unlock it?

im a novice user and its my first bb phone. please help me brothers....
    06-29-10 05:43 PM
    i love my blackberry and i dont wanna sell it... if i bring it to malaysia can they flash/unlock it? so that i can use all the options? isnt there any way that i can solve it in my country?
    06-29-10 05:46 PM
    iv just buy it 4 days ago... why do i sell it? you guys are blackberry expert.... n im a novice..... there must be a way.... please let me know step by step....please....
    06-29-10 05:49 PM
    iv just buy it 4 days ago... why do i sell it? you guys are blackberry expert.... n im a novice..... there must be a way.... please let me know step by step....please....
    In order to use Data you need to have a BIS account.
    06-29-10 05:58 PM
    if us experts are telling you its not possible then its not... you need a BlackBerry Data plan to fully use it to its full potential... there is no way around it.... you CANNOT flash it, or hack it, or anything like that to make it work... Unlocking it will only allow you to use it on another carrier (and i'm assuming it already is unlocked considering you are using it in a country that does not sell blackberry smartphones)
    06-29-10 09:49 PM
    hello i live in bangladesh. i have just bought a blackberry 9700. i can use any gsm sim with my phone but im unable to use internet and other services such as msn messenger,facebook etc. is it locked? how can i unlock it?

vendor id 144

please help me.

rezwan_ferdues@hotmail.com

I badly need help. please help me...
    You need a BlackBerry Data Plan to use those features.
    06-30-10 10:33 AM
    please tell me hwo to setup internet on my 9700 so dat i can use facebook, msn etc...
    06-30-10 05:55 PM
    if us experts are telling you its not possible then its not... you need a BlackBerry Data plan to fully use it to its full potential... there is no way around it.... you CANNOT flash it, or hack it, or anything like that to make it work... Unlocking it will only allow you to use it on another carrier (and i'm assuming it already is unlocked considering you are using it in a country that does not sell blackberry smartphones)

tell me how to setup imternet im bb9700 step by step...
    06-30-10 06:04 PM
    tell me how to setup imternet im bb9700 step by step...
    if my fon is already unlolckd then why im unable to use internet fetures? theres must be a ststem to setup the net.... so that i can use msn or fb.... i bont wanna use email.... just msn messenger,facebook, im etc..... plz help
    06-30-10 06:55 PM
    Doesn't matter still need a BIS or BES plan from your carrier.
    07-01-10 10:08 AM
    Unfortunately that's the only way to do so.
    07-01-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD