Ok Guys
    I know its been asked numerous times but I can't find an answer. I have tried everything. My storm is unlocked and used on ATT. I have did both the Crackberry conversion and Berrology Conversion. Downloaded all service books etc, I did everything. I have the Native browser showing but it doesn't work. I checked the options and only Hotspot is showing. I did a battery pull, houst routing table, TCP/IP. Everthing is correct. I just cant figure this out.
    Please Help
    Thanks so much
    Joel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 02:22 PM
    Wow I didn't know my post generated this much traffic, but just to keep everyone up to date that I've not come up with any solution to this problem except keep reinstalling the service book. I don't lose anything after reinstall it so I can live with that. Here is how I do it every time I reboot the phone.

First
    Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP>click BB button>Reset to Defaults
    - Keep the APN Settins Enabled the same as is
    - Check the APN Authentication Enabled
    - Type wap@cingulargprs.com for Username
    - Type cingular1 for Password
    - Click BB button and Save

Second
    Go to Service Book>Click BB button> Show Keyboard>Type 4?2?
    - When the Legacy Restored pops up, click OK

Last
    - Connect the phone to DM, reinstall the service book, and resend the service book from BlackBerry Internet Service

I have to repeat this everytime I reboot. I have no other solution.

leslieeh 09:28 PM 12-30-2009 -- [Reply] [!!]

Did you ever solve the issue about the browsers? I only have hotspot an

01-10-10 02:45 PM
    Wow I didn't know my post generated this much traffic, but just to keep everyone up to date that I've not come up with any solution to this problem except keep reinstalling the service book. I don't lose anything after reinstall it so I can live with that. Here is how I do it every time I reboot the phone.

First
    Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP>click BB button>Reset to Defaults
    - Keep the APN Settins Enabled the same as is
    - Check the APN Authentication Enabled
    - Type wap@cingulargprs.com for Username
    - Type cingular1 for Password
    - Click BB button and Save

Second
    Go to Service Book>Click BB button> Show Keyboard>Type 4?2?
    - When the Legacy Restored pops up, click OK

Last
    - Connect the phone to DM, reinstall the service book, and resend the service book from BlackBerry Internet Service

I have to repeat this everytime I reboot. I have no other solution.

leslieeh 09:28 PM 12-30-2009 -- [Reply] [!!]

Did you ever solve the issue about the browsers? I only have hotspot an

Hi
    I did all that. Still its a no go. I cant figure it out. Only Hotspot nothing else. Im at least using Oprea Mini but for some reason I like the Native browser better.
    I wish I can figure this out
    Joel

01-10-10 02:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

try the second way it take a little while but once you get it done everything works.. i have done it 3 times once for .320 once for .428 and lastly for .428/.436 hybrid so i know it works

i wouldn't do the first way i had a problem with the program he wants you to download locating my bb......
    01-10-10 05:22 PM
    Yeah i did. The problem was the service book I got from berryology did not give me the option for internet browser only hotspot and media net. However, i had another service book that gave me the option for internet browser but had the old email setup application. So using Magic Berry I was able to merge the two service books and get the internet browser, hotspot browser, and media net as options for web access. That solved my problem.
    01-10-10 05:41 PM
    can you send me that service book? i think i only have internet browser...hold on let me check....

NVM i got all of them......
    01-10-10 05:47 PM
    Yeah i did. The problem was the service book I got from berryology did not give me the option for internet browser only hotspot and media net. However, i had another service book that gave me the option for internet browser but had the old email setup application. So using Magic Berry I was able to merge the two service books and get the internet browser, hotspot browser, and media net as options for web access. That solved my problem.
    Hi Leslieeh
    Do you think you can email me the merged service books that you used. Im using the Berryology also and having the same problems. If you can't can you explain to me how you merged them together.
    Thanks
    Joel
    dukeoffluke1234@optonline.net

01-10-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD