Hello Crackberry, I need your collective help.

I just purchased an unlock for my 9550 so that my fiance could use it with her Rogers account. Got it working and the SIM card in it no problem. It will send and receive calls with no issue, the internet works, BBM works, all that fun stuff.

The only issue is that for some reason, her e-mail doesn't want to push to the phone. I've tried re-sending the service books but it doesn't seem like that wants to work. I get the "Your device is now registered" email, but no actual email from her hotmail or yahoo accounts.

I know I'm missing a step. This is the first time I've unlocked a phone myself and I'm far from adept at it so I don't know what I've done wrong and any information that steers me in the right direction will be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.
    09-26-10 11:08 PM
    I would start by deleting all email addresses from the BB then do a battery pull then re add them. BTW unlocking the phone will have nothing to do with the email not getting pushed.
    09-26-10 11:19 PM
    I would go to service books in options>advanced and delete the yahoo and hotmail and then try again. Also try when you register on host routing table, select the bolded text and register from there. Hope that helps.
    09-26-10 11:43 PM
    Recently I was having some issues getting email pushed, while I know it's not an identical problem, it was fixed by deleting all service books save two: Provisioning [OTASL] and Provisioning [PROVISIONING]. I'd tried deleting and readding the email addresses having problems, but it wasn't until I went that route that my problem was fixed.
    09-27-10 01:14 AM
    sir help me how to unlock my bbm storm 2 9552

980039001965385 IMEI

PIN:3101682e
    tnx and gudbless u..master help me
    06-23-12 10:13 PM
    Please read the rules ... no posting of IMEI info or unlock requests.

Thank you.
    06-24-12 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD