I understand there may be a way to unlock the Curve with a code. Is this true? Do I have to buy the code or can I get it free somewhere?
    Thanks in advance.
    03-17-10 11:27 PM
    I forgot is 8310 a sim card phone?

If you look it up there are a lot of sites that will do it for you for about 10 dollars.
    Maybe more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 07:07 AM
    I understand there may be a way to unlock the Curve with a code. Is this true? Do I have to buy the code or can I get it free somewhere?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, after unlocking the phone you can use 8310 with international sim card. You may be able to get the code for free from your carrier.
    03-18-10 10:29 AM
    Thanks in advance.
    Try calling your provider first to see if they will give you the code for free, if not any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your phone.

The process is pretty simple and easy to do. You enter the code in the phone following a specific sequence and your phone unlocks.

Also Blackberry Unlocking is permanent, so you will never need to unlock it again, even if you upgrade/downgrade the OS or reset the phone.

Let us know if you need any help.
    03-18-10 01:13 PM
    We can help you unlock it if your provider won't give it to you for free. Some providers do, and others don't. In Canada for example, none of the carriers give the codes out..but in the US they do if you fulfill certain criteria.

Let us know if you need any help getting the unlock code
    03-18-10 08:18 PM
    If you are with AT&T call them, they will give you your unlock code for free.

If not, well there are a lot of us around......................
    03-18-10 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD