I have a Motorola z6c coming in tomorrow that I need to get unlocked. I can call Verizon but i've read alot about codes not always working from them. Do any of you awesome people unlock those phones?
    03-24-10 04:25 PM
    We unlock all phones and can do your Motorola for you as well. Just shoot us an email and we can discuss in more detail.
    03-24-10 05:16 PM
    I have a Motorola z6c coming in tomorrow that I need to get unlocked. I can call Verizon but i've read alot about codes not always working from them. Do any of you awesome people unlock those phones?
    We've unlocked a few successfully, you can email us the email and we will have you try the code before you buy
    03-24-10 05:27 PM
    The last time I got this model phone and had VZW unlock it, they gave me two codes and told me to insert the new SIM, enter one, then the other. Is it the same process?
    03-24-10 07:38 PM
    It shouldn't be unless it has a network and a sp code
    03-24-10 09:20 PM
    The last time I got this model phone and had VZW unlock it, they gave me two codes and told me to insert the new SIM, enter one, then the other. Is it the same process?
    Usually Motorola is one code "Subsidy Password" unless like Carrierunlock mentioned an SP code, but that's pretty rare on a Motorola phone.
    03-25-10 12:31 AM
    Did you get it done?
    03-26-10 03:22 PM
    Don't think he did.
    03-26-10 05:21 PM
    I'm waiting for another SIM to come in to test it before I purchase a code
    03-26-10 11:20 PM
    I'm waiting for another SIM to come in to test it before I purchase a code
    Great, let us know when you're ready.
    03-26-10 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD