03-23-10 06:55 PM
66 123
tools
    Another thing to keep an eye out for is a secure site if you will be ordering your unlock code online. Secure sites are usually protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates. They normally cost about $100 for companies, and you can verify this information by going to their website and adding the letters 's' after http. For example, "http://www.cellfservices.com" is our main home page, but after going to the checkout, it will automatically change to https: _____________ to encrypt the information that is passed through our system. You can see if a company is using an SSL certificate by adding the s infront of the domain name. I believe most people have that, and you can verify checking amazon, bestbuy etc.
    Excellent advice. The one point you forgot is, once you arrive at the secure "https" site for payment, look for the closed padlock symbol in the browser status bar to prove it really is a secure page using encryption. If the lock is open or missing. something is wrong.
    01-27-10 02:13 PM
    I have a blackberry bold. Got it unlocked by Cellunlocknet. Fast service Now I just have to figure out how to get all the features working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great! Glad to hear! You can email us and we can help you setup the features you need.
    01-27-10 05:12 PM
    Thats exactly why we process all of our transactions through Paypal.com, it gives the customer the security thats needed in order to process their transactions without worrying about fraud, etc.
    01-27-10 05:58 PM
    Can anyone recommend a not so expensive unlock code for UK BB's? Looking at the unlock providers, it seems that UK has the most expensive unlocking services. Why is that? We already suffered a very expensive and lenghty contracts even if our BB's are no different from the rest of the world. If the unlocking prices for UK is the same as the prices in USA & Canada, I believed UK folks will come running after it. Just my 2 cents. Maybe, will just try looking for unlocking providers somewhere in Taiwan and or China.
    03-02-10 04:05 AM
    Can anyone recommend a not so expensive unlock code for UK BB's? Looking at the unlock providers, it seems that UK has the most expensive unlocking services. Why is that? We already suffered a very expensive and lenghty contracts even if our BB's are no different from the rest of the world. If the unlocking prices for UK is the same as the prices in USA & Canada, I believed UK folks will come running after it. Just my 2 cents. Maybe, will just try looking for unlocking providers somewhere in Taiwan and or China.
    We can definitely help you and offer great discounts. You can email us (email in signature) and we will unlock your Blackberry for a good price
    03-02-10 10:40 AM
    Im definitely with you on this, ill be looking at getting my 9700 unlocked on monday and i don't particularly wanna have to pay 15 quid again, altho it is worth it.
    03-03-10 01:53 AM
    Im definitely with you on this, ill be looking at getting my 9700 unlocked on monday and i don't particularly wanna have to pay 15 quid again, altho it is worth it.
    Let us know, we'll give you a good deal
    03-03-10 10:06 AM
    Let us know, we'll give you a good deal
    Pm'd!.....
    03-03-10 05:45 PM
    cellunlocknet is the truth
    03-03-10 07:23 PM
    I definitely recommend cellunlock.net guys, the checkout procedure its easy and the service its very very fast!!! i took only 7 min so they can email me my code i think that's a record ... thank you guys no i can use my 8900 curve in Mexico, here they where trying to charge me around $40 and took 3 days to unlock it.....

5 stars to cellunlock.net
    03-03-10 08:15 PM
    I definitely recommend cellunlock.net guys, the checkout procedure its easy and the service its very very fast!!! i took only 7 min so they can email me my code i think that's a record ... thank you guys no i can use my 8900 curve in Mexico, here they where trying to charge me around $40 and took 3 days to unlock it.....

That's good to hear.
    03-03-10 08:29 PM

Thank you very much for the kind words. Was a pleasure unlocking your Blackberry.
    03-03-10 11:26 PM
    5 days to unlock a BB?! lol thats ridiculous! Glad you got it done though!!
    03-04-10 07:19 PM
    cellunlocknet is the truth
    Thank you!
    03-04-10 10:08 PM
    5 days to unlock a BB?! lol thats ridiculous! Glad you got it done though!!
    Who took 5 days? we send them instantly.
    03-06-10 11:55 AM
    Yes, we are one of the new unlockers! Yes, you can make it out from our join date! But we already have tons of satisfied customers from the Crackberry community! A great deal with super fast service is hard to beat. We hope to be around for a long time and be able to provide great service to all Crackberry users!
    Yes!!!! i just unlocked my phone with Global Unlock Codes. It was really quick(i think about 5 minutes or so) and cheap too, it cost me only $1.99 on paypal
    03-06-10 01:48 PM
    in Mexico the time to unlock it its like 3 days, cellunlock took only 7 min thats way i gave them 5 stars for the quick response
    03-06-10 05:12 PM
    Nice!! Most of us have very similar turnaround times as well!

Glad they were able to unlock your phone for you!
    03-06-10 05:19 PM
    in Mexico the time to unlock it its like 3 days, cellunlock took only 7 min thats way i gave them 5 stars for the quick response
    Thank you very much! Glad we unlocked your Blackberry in a timely manner.
    03-06-10 05:49 PM
    Errrrrm even after my unlocking my phone when restarting, it still shows my original carriers logo just before it gets to the home screen. Is it supposed to act that way???
    03-07-10 03:21 AM
    Errrrrm even after my unlocking my phone when restarting, it still shows my original carriers logo just before it gets to the home screen. Is it supposed to act that way???
    Yes that's software based.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 10:50 AM
    Yes it is, that's the branding. It can always be removed but require us to have the phone.
    03-07-10 11:35 AM
    Oh really...Thanks for the feedback though. I think I can live with that
    03-07-10 06:52 PM
    To be honest, unbranding your phone isn't worth the hassle just to change the logo...but its personal preference I guess
    03-07-10 10:49 PM
    Oh really...Thanks for the feedback though. I think I can live with that
    Absolutely, not worth going through the trouble, unless you can't stand that carrier
    03-08-10 10:45 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD