Typically its your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 09:27 PM
    Try cellunlocknet they are often recommended

09-30-09 09:33 PM
    UniquePhones was very quick
    09-30-09 10:37 PM
    We work to get your phone unlocked ASAP. Our turnaround times during business hours of 10am-10pm EST are between 15 minutes - 3 hours for Blackberry's!

What phone are you looking to unlock?
    09-30-09 11:27 PM
    I've used uniquephones.com 5 times already. They usually will accept the coupon code crackberry for 50% off. So a Blackberry unlock will run about $10. The 5 times I used them, I got the code in under 5 minutes.
    09-30-09 11:43 PM
    Does ne one have a coupon code?
    10-01-09 12:27 AM
    Everyone is good. Basically user preference. We offer the same service at different levels of quality.

Right now we offer most North American Carriers for $5.99 if you use "CB" during check out.

Make a wise decision and hope your experience goes well with anyone you choose.

10-01-09 01:11 AM
    What is the most reliable unlockin service
    A lot of unlockers have good feedback on this forum. We've given out thousands of free unlock codes to the Crackberry nation. We are here to help. Let us know if you still need to unlock your phone.
    10-01-09 01:31 AM
    Where can I get the 5.99$ unlock code from? cheapest I found for telus is Free My Cell Phone - Home for 24.99$ but if you can offer 5.99$ then i'm in!
    I can get you 5.99 codes wholesale!
    01-23-10 11:50 AM
    i've used my carrier, VZW, and i've used The Remote Unlocker successfully.

01-23-10 11:52 AM
    Where can I get the 5.99$ unlock code from? cheapest I found for telus is Free My Cell Phone - Home for 24.99$ but if you can offer 5.99$ then i'm in!
    How many do you need unlocked? send us a PM
    01-23-10 11:55 AM
    1 unlock code
    Send us an email or PM us.
    01-23-10 12:14 PM
    Thanks Chrisy!!

@wholesale..send me an email and we can talk, rather not do it all on open boards
    01-23-10 12:42 PM
    Back to the "Most reliable unlocking service".

This is very subjective. When you Google and find some code services, it's easy to run into scams, so before purchasing an unlock code, do your due diligence. The majority of Subsidy Unlock Code companies in the Crackberry community are very helpful and do their best to cater to the publics' needs/questions.

In respect to online shopping, reliability normally comes in the form of shipping time, accuracy and safety. Another thing to keep an eye out for is a secure site if you will be ordering your unlock code online. Secure sites are usually protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates. They normally cost about $100 for companies, and you can verify this information by going to their website and adding the letters 's' after http. For example, "http://www.cellfservices.com" is our main home page, but after going to the checkout, it will automatically change to https: _____________ to encrypt the information that is passed through our system. You can see if a company is using an SSL certificate by adding the s infront of the domain name. I believe most people have that, and you can verify checking amazon, bestbuy etc.

With the number of unlock codes that are processed each day among the unlocking community, many people have great experiences and will vouch for 1 company over the next, while another person may bash that company on the same day.

For those of you seeking an unlocking company, my recommendation is to...

Test out their customer service.
    01-26-10 08:29 AM
    Although feedback says it all, consumers must choose the company with whom they feel the most comfortable in dealing with.

This is a service we offer, difference will be in the speed of code delivery but also in the customer service

Happy Unlocking!
    01-26-10 10:27 AM
    More than likely, you'll see the less reliable unlockers come around, spam about their site, and then show up again in a month or so. Some of us spend time actually helping people on CB whether they're our customers or not
    01-26-10 08:17 PM
    Yes, we are one of the new unlockers! Yes, you can make it out from our join date! But we already have tons of satisfied customers from the Crackberry community! A great deal with super fast service is hard to beat. We hope to be around for a long time and be able to provide great service to all Crackberry users!
    01-26-10 11:15 PM
    I need an unlock code -- can someone help??
    01-27-10 01:22 AM
    Unlock Kings - Mas Productionz

Unlocked a VZW Storm for me, for 19.99 and in less than a day.
    01-27-10 01:32 AM
    What phone are you trying to unlock?
    01-27-10 03:21 AM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    01-27-10 03:29 AM
    Most of the code we deliver are instant as well, but some companies take a little longer.
    01-27-10 01:57 PM
    I have a blackberry bold. Got it unlocked by Cellunlocknet. Fast service Now I just have to figure out how to get all the features working.

01-27-10 02:12 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD