hi there.

I am really scared. I purchased a BB unlock code from "mobile in canada"

I tried all codes and now only have 1 attempt left. they cant help and I have tried everything I know and consider myself a Vet with BB

could I see somehow if a different unlocker here at CB....if you can get a different code like give me the first 3 digits than xxxx out the rest to protect your sale

sorry to ask but I am really scared to hard lock my phone

Operator : Virginbb
    Name : Blackberry Pearl 9100
    IMEI : 35197104005XXXX ( x out last 4 to help protect me )

Your unlock code is :
    03-27-11 04:02 PM
    We won't know if we'll get the same code unless you send us your IMEI number in full

Since you're down to the last chance, you may want to get your MEP as well. Email us and we'll send you the instructions to do it
    03-27-11 08:26 PM
    Feel free to let us know as well if you still need help. If you include the MEP name with your order, you can be assured that the correct code will be generated. Good luck!
    03-29-11 02:20 AM
    if you still need a code check our signature or pm us we can try to help you out. just fyi wherever you go make sure you give them the mep it ensures a correct unlock code the first time.
    04-03-11 03:05 PM
    hi there.

I am really scared. I purchased a BB unlock code from "mobile in canada"

I tried all codes and now only have 1 attempt left. they cant help and I have tried everything I know and consider myself a Vet with BB

could I see somehow if a different unlocker here at CB....if you can get a different code like give me the first 3 digits than xxxx out the rest to protect your sale

sorry to ask but I am really scared to hard lock my phone

Operator : Virginbb
    Name : Blackberry Pearl 9100
    IMEI : 35197104005XXXX ( x out last 4 to help protect me )

Your unlock code is :
    Sorry to hear that, did you try contacting them?

You can email/pm us the full imei and we will recheck it for you and give you the right code.
    04-06-11 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD