07-29-16 09:41 AM
81 1234
tools
    Network Blocked isn't a good sign.

Where did you get the phone? I'm guessing craigslist?
    01-30-10 11:30 AM
    I have same problem with my 9550

I bought mep code, but i can't get window to enter it after I enter MEP2

I only see
    SIM disabled
    Network Blocked
    Network subset Disabled etc

Please Help
    Only way we can help in this case is for us to have the physical phone.
    01-30-10 12:03 PM
    What device do you have? If it doesn't pop up more than likely it has already been entered. What does it say after entering "MEPD"?
    I have the blackberry 9530. after typing the MEPD, it shows

Personalization:
    SIM UNKNOWN
    Network UNKNOWN
    Network Subset UNKNOWN
    sevice provider UNKNOWN
    Corporate UnkNOWn

i kept trying to enter the MEP2 but no luck, and yes i insert a t-mobile sim card, at&t and the verizon that comes with the phone.
    Last edited by sophiekitty; 01-31-10 at 06:36 AM.
    01-31-10 06:24 AM
    I have the blackberry 9530. after typing the MEPD, it shows

Personalization:
    SIM UNKNOWN
    Network UNKNOWN
    Network Subset UNKNOWN
    sevice provider UNKNOWN
    Corporate UnkNOWn

i kept trying to enter the MEP2 but no luck, and yes i insert a t-mobile sim card, at&t and the verizon that comes with the phone.
    After inserting the SIM card, go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G, and then try to go through the unlock process again.
    01-31-10 10:26 AM
    I updated the OS and now it's unlock.

Thank you for all your help
    02-01-10 01:18 PM
    Glad to hear, enjoy your unlocked Blackberry.
    02-01-10 02:23 PM
    I have a Tour 9630 and once i type in MEPD a screen appears that says
    "ID
    Personalization
    SIM
    Network
    Network Subset
    Service Provider
    Corporate
    Phone Number"
    but when i type in MEP2, nothing happens and the screen doesn't come up for me to type in my unlock code. PLEASE HELP!!
    03-07-10 10:08 PM
    Does anything say active?
    03-07-10 10:11 PM
    I have a Tour 9630 and once i type in MEPD a screen appears that says
    "ID
    Personalization
    SIM
    Network
    Network Subset
    Service Provider
    Corporate
    Phone Number"
    but when i type in MEP2, nothing happens and the screen doesn't come up for me to type in my unlock code. PLEASE HELP!!
    What do you see next to Network? Active or Disabled?
    03-08-10 09:42 AM
    Dam I am having the same problem. Please can anyone help us out. I tried everything...nothing . After inserting MEP2, NOTHING appears. please help
    04-02-10 08:02 AM
    Dam I am having the same problem. Please can anyone help us out. I tried everything...nothing . After inserting MEP2, NOTHING appears. please help
    What do you see after you type the letters mepd?
    04-02-10 10:08 AM
    Your phone could be already unlocked or is blocked if nothing appear after typing mep2.
    04-02-10 01:50 PM
    Only way we can help in this case is for us to have the physical phone.
    How much you charge
    11-13-10 02:16 PM
    How much you charge
    Send them a email.
    11-13-10 10:35 PM
    How much you charge
    We can help you out, we are located in Toronto Canada by the way. Shipping would be required. Sometimes it is better if you find someone who can do it locally.
    11-14-10 12:05 PM
    How much you charge
    Send us an email for more info.
    11-14-10 09:50 PM
    I have same problem with my 9550

I bought mep code, but i can't get window to enter it after I enter MEP2

I only see
    SIM disabled
    Network Blocked
    Network subset Disabled etc

Please Help
    You need to reset MEP counter, this will also unlock the phone
    Mail-in repair service for hardlocked Blackberry 9550 Storm2 w/ blocked counter - Mobile phone unlocking from Cellcorner.com
    07-12-11 05:40 PM
    Yes i have the original sim. When i type mepd, the sim card info is displayed. Then i type mep2 and nothing happens.

I've wiped using jl_comm and used .75 os.

FYI. The Network status is blocked. Can it be my vendor.xml file in my BB Desktop manager.

This is irritating but i appreciate all your help.
    means handset is either blocked or unlocked
    07-12-11 05:42 PM
    Blocked usually means the phone is hardlocked to that provider.
    07-13-11 03:52 PM
    if your cell is blocked then contact us we will provide you code....
    08-02-11 11:25 AM
    I had the same problem with a 9300 that was locked to Koodo Mobile in Canada. MEP2 would do nothing. Another 9300 I unlocked that was on Virgin Canada worked properly. I popped my Virgin SIM card into the Koodo phone and when it booted up it asked me if I wanted to unlock it. Entered the code and it worked perfectly. I had upgraded the OS to v6.0.0.576 before I tried to unlock it.
    08-02-11 06:56 PM
    I'm have same problem but my phone is BB 9650 sprint. mepd works fine.

But when I type mep2 which is supposed to bring up the network mep unlock screen, but nothing happens. I've also tried, meppd, mepd2, etc.

Anyone with a solution, pls.

Thanks in anticipation of a helpful response.
    11-07-11 05:11 AM
    Does it say blocked beside network when you type mepd?
    11-07-11 10:17 AM
    When you try to enter the unlock code by typing MEP2 there are a few things that can make things work if it's not working..

First of all when you are using a Blackberry unlock code you are simply removing a SIM lock security setting which is activated on a locked Blackberry device...

When you type MEPD on the SIM card menu you get a screen that shows all the five MEP securities and their status: each line has "Active" / "Disabled" sim lock security..

Most Blackberry phones are locked with the "Network" security and when you want to unlock it you type MEP2 to get the pop up box where you should type in the unlock code to unlock your Blackberry phone.

Some carriers are using other security then the "network", mostly it will be locked with "Network" (MEP2) or "Service provider" (MEP4).
    Carriers such as T-Mobile, Rogers, At&T, Vodafone and almost all carriers are locking their devices with the network security and the device can be unlocked using the MEP2 method while carriers such as Bell and WIND use the "Service provider" security and you should use the MEP4 unlock code to unlock it... you simply type MEP4 and then you get the popup box to unlock your blackberry phone.

On some models you need to hold the ALT key while typing the number 2 to get the box where you enter the unlock code.. on newer models, you hold the ALT key while typing MEP2 and then you get the unlock code request.

Another option is the device is already unlocked.. if you see that all the lines are showing the "Disabled" status after typing MEPD then this Blackberry is already unlocked.
    11-07-11 04:27 PM
    Hello,

I have a problem I have the Bold 9930 and i cant unlocked. the screen to enter the mep code wont appear, i have tried everything and nothing have worked. PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!!! What can i do??
    11-11-11 02:07 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD