will someone please tell me how to generate an unlock code. tell me how to do it. not call the company and tell them "im leaving the country for blah blah blah" and i dont want to pay a company on the web to do it. thanks guys!!!! i know i can count on someone!!!
    09-27-10 05:22 PM
    Purchase the software to do it then. There isn't any way to generate one all by yourself. It would probably be easier for you to just call your carrier or use a company on the web.

You could try PMing one of the unlockers to see what's needed to get the proper software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 05:33 PM
    Buy one... you don't want to call for one, I don't know any other way. Sometimes people give them away on the pay it forward thread...
    09-27-10 05:37 PM
    Buy one or call the carrier or win one in a contest. Those are your options.

You canNOT "generate the code yourself".

I would venture a guess that the unlocking software is THOUSANDS of dollars to purchase.
    09-27-10 06:37 PM
    thanks guys, appreciate the help. any ideas on where i could locate this software?
    09-28-10 09:31 AM
    thanks guys, appreciate the help. any ideas on where i could locate this software?
    Let me google that for you Here you go. You are welcome
    09-28-10 09:36 AM
    Unlock software starts at around $350 from what I've seen.

Vic, why not spend the $5 to $10 for the unlock code?

You seem to want to take the long way around a short path.

You can go and try this

Free Cell Phone Unlock | Free Unlock: Unlock BlackBerry Models: 7290, 8100, 812
    Last edited by Fubaz; 09-28-10 at 09:43 AM.
    09-28-10 09:39 AM
    I'm moving this thread to BB Unlocking. Perhaps one of our unlockers will hook you up.
    09-28-10 12:50 PM
    Dude, I can get you the code for $1.89 and the rest of the unlockers on here are very cheap. You would be far better off not wasting your time trying to find a free way and pulling the trigger for under $2. Anyone else agree?
    09-28-10 07:28 PM
    will someone please tell me how to generate an unlock code. tell me how to do it. not call the company and tell them "im leaving the country for blah blah blah" and i dont want to pay a company on the web to do it. thanks guys!!!! i know i can count on someone!!!
    Send us an email, we'll help you out
    09-30-10 10:59 AM
    well i work in the telecomm industry and i have customers mostly people from other countries that now live in the states that would like their blackberry's unlocked. once or twice these guys are awesome but if i can do the same thing, it seems like it would pay off better in the end! thanx again guys.
    09-30-10 03:14 PM
    There is a program called MFI that you can unlock your blackberry but you have to know what you are doing. Only works on certain models.
    09-30-10 04:17 PM
    There is a program called MFI that you can unlock your blackberry but you have to know what you are doing. Only works on certain models.
    You canNOT discuss illegal software on the CrackBerry forums.
    09-30-10 04:28 PM
    Didn't know it was illegal. There are links in the forum for it.. I guess forget that program.
    09-30-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD