Hi all,

I am interested in a software based unlock code calculator. I am wondering if anyone can share their recommendations/experiences.
    Last edited by talawahdotnet; 11-08-10 at 05:21 PM.
    08-10-10 11:15 PM
    Hi all,

I am interested in buying a software based unlock code calculator as cheaply as possible. I am wondering if anyone can share their recommendations/experiences.

Ideally I would like to get one that doesn't require a hardware dongle (since I live in a small country and direct shipping/customs might be delayed/expensive) but I get the impression that hardware based protection is used by everyone.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to discuss it in the public forum.
    hi we can offer bulk discounts for resellers so contact us via pm
    08-15-10 06:13 PM
    Not what he was asking LOL. I love people who don't read the OP's question.
    08-15-10 11:15 PM
    Wow...not a single response or PM. Can someone at least confirm that all software based unlocking solutions require a dongle?
    Some do and some don't
    08-15-10 11:16 PM
    Hi all,

I am interested in buying a software based unlock code calculator as cheaply as possible. I am wondering if anyone can share their recommendations/experiences.

Ideally I would like to get one that doesn't require a hardware dongle (since I live in a small country and direct shipping/customs might be delayed/expensive) but I get the impression that hardware based protection is used by everyone.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to discuss it in the public forum.
    Send us an email and we'll point you in the right direction.
    08-16-10 07:35 AM
    Not what he was asking LOL. I love people who don't read the OP's question.
    Most of them don't
    08-16-10 07:36 AM
    PM us, we sell them!
    08-23-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD