06-15-15 04:20 PM
36 12
tools
    still using roamgalaxy.com and they've been really fast and reliable so far. Paid $15 for a q10 rogers unlock and got it back within 1 hour. Customer service guy was really nice too!
    I'll definitely have to try them next time. Do they do z30

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-07-14 12:57 AM
    QuickPhoneUnlock.com is really amazing. I got my unlock code super fast. Their chat is support is also reliable and very responsive.
    06-26-14 01:15 AM
    I was looking for hours to find a good unlocking service for my new HTC One M8 and I am glad I found http://www.quickphoneunlock.com/ Received the unlock code within hours and I am extremely satisfied for a change. I've had couple of bad experience with two other sites early on so I was very hesitant with this site but I decided to take the chance, and I am glad I did. Their prices are way cheaper than other sites and the customer service is fantastic when you call them. They even refunded me for a mistake I made in ordering (I had mistakenly selected my carrier as 'Other' instead of my carrier in Canada). So initially I ended up paying twice but they refunded me the first order.

From the very beginning they were very helpful via their online chat to my surprise (again) and when I called back regarding the orders I had a nice chat with a pleasant fellow about the service. These guys do this for a living and I can see why. The service is fast and reliable and this place is a gem in this age of so many sites that are willing to just take your money and run.

I'll definitely be recommending to my friends.
    Last edited by Michael Paramathasan; 06-26-14 at 04:32 PM.
    06-26-14 03:48 PM
    I was looking for hours to find a good unlocking service for my new HTC One M8 and I am glad I found QuickPhoneUnlock.com. Received the unlock code within hours and I am extremely satisfied for a change. I've had couple of bad experience with two other sites early on so I was very hesitant with this site but I decided to take the chance, and I am glad I did. Their prices are way cheaper than other sites and the customer service is fantastic when you call them. They even refunded me for a mistake I made in ordering (I had mistakenly selected my carrier as 'Other' instead of my carrier in Canada). So initially I ended up paying twice but they refunded me the first order.

From the very beginning they were very helpful via their online chat to my surprise (again) and when I called back regarding the orders I had a nice chat with a pleasant fellow about the service. These guys do this for a living and I can see why. The service is fast and reliable and this place is a gem in this age of so many sites that are willing to just take your money and run.

I'll definitely be recommending to my friends.
    Hope that was worth the $5 rebate incentive they give to post a positive feedback on CrackBerry ... lol

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 04:08 PM
    QuickPhoneUnlock.com is a recommended site! I bought muy unlocking code last night and I received it today! really fast service! great job!
    09-02-14 07:41 PM
    I'll second the recommendation for Roam Galaxy I just checked the website and they do list z30 as a phone they unlock.

I ordered a code late at night, and within two hours the code was emailed to me. I was skeptical when I read all the reviews and people said the code came almost immediately, but in this case it was true. The cost was really reasonable as well ($19.95).

I'd used other unlocking sources (people off ebay) and the codes wouldn't work, or they'd email me back and say that the couldn't unlock my phone, but none of that with Roam Galaxy. Totally recommended.

Karli
    09-28-14 06:19 PM
    They've increased tsk tsk:

Me:
    Was there an increase? I thought its only 20$

Kibria:
    if it is locked to telus then $20, for others it is $35
    09-29-14 05:17 AM
    Have to give a shout out to Roam Galaxy as well. I just unlocked a Z10 using the website and I got the unlock code in less than 24 hours. Unlock code worked great!
    Leanne C likes this.
    02-25-15 10:37 AM
    Gotta try this site. The reviews are pretty great.
    03-16-15 09:19 AM
    I used BlackberryCodeSource.com after begin recommended by others on Crackberry to unlock 2 BB's quickly, 1 a Telus Passport on release day and the other a Rogers BB for my GF. Great unlock service from them as well.
    03-18-15 03:15 AM
    I have also used Roam Galaxy for an unlock code for my Rogers Q10, in June 2015. I received a working code within 2 hours of purchasing it, for $19.99. I was ecstatic with their results, as I had previously purchased a code on ebay for a little bit cheaper and got nowhere. I went back and fourth with the ebay seller for almost 6 days before they advised they would have to refund me - they couldn't locate my phone/serial # on their database. I had also asked a rep at my local shopping mall how much they would charge to do the unlock for me, and they wanted almost $50! From my experience, I would highly recommend Roam if you're looking for fast and affordable unlocking services!!
    06-15-15 04:20 PM
36 12