03-22-09 01:29 PM
36 12
tools
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's answer your response. First, if you are in bad financial standing you probably have other concerns than unlock codes. And how many unlock codes do you need in 90 days? One code unlocks the phone, and it stays unlocked, correct?
    If you buy a phone that you like from one vendor, and the other vendor doesn't sell it, than get the unlock code BEFORE you switch your vendor. Than when you go to the new vendor, the phone is unlocked. Yes?
    I wasn't suggesting you would sell your email list, but there is no cost of hard goods here, just labor. And with about 15,000 or more hits, you couldn't buy that kind of exposure to your site. That's capitalism, I wouldn't criticize you for it, but let's not make it sound like this was done as a labor of love.
    And after 12 days, I still never received my code, not that I need it any longer. I will certainly use you as a supplier, you did a good thing, but Mother Teresa wasn't behind it.
    Hi
    No one claims that it was done as a labor of love . We had the choice of spending thousands of dollars on placing banners, ads on other sites but customers would still need to buy the item. Instead we decided to give the service free, so people can't say no, they try it and then the realise how reliable our service is & how unlocking your phone is a simple to do.

-How many unlocks fo you need in 90 days?

Some people have had the same phone for the past 3 years. Bust most people love new phones and keep changing every month. As soon as a new one is out they got to have it.

If you buy a phone that you like from one vendor, and the other vendor doesn't sell it, than get the unlock code BEFORE you switch your vendor.
    That's what we meant, you need to unlock it before and the provider will in no way give you the code if you don't have an account with them. Try calling up Verizon and tell them you have a Verizon Storm and need the unlock code to use it with AT&T, won't work. Some claim to have done it but they probably got lucky. But you can do the test just to see what they would tell you. So people prefer spending $10-$15-$20 to unlock their phone instead of having to call numerous time to try and get lucky.

We also apologize for you having to wait 12 days, that was explained in the other thread. Our usual turnaround time is within minutes.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 03-22-09 at 10:52 AM.
    03-22-09 10:49 AM
    Thanks, you are most gracious, and I hope you get tons of new business. Truly. These things are fun, but the back and forths get out of hand. Lots of respect for you running a great business. May you hold out through this financial nightmare we are running through and come out strong.
    03-22-09 11:02 AM
    I received mine in about 3 weeks. Its legit, I put the unlock code in and it worked. If you placed an order you will receive your unlock code.
    03-22-09 11:06 AM
    Thanks, you are most gracious, and I hope you get tons of new business. Truly. These things are fun, but the back and forths get out of hand. Lots of respect for you running a great business. May you hold out through this financial nightmare we are running through and come out strong.
    Thank you. We hope everyone gets through this financial nightmare.

Have yourself a great week!
    03-22-09 11:07 AM
    I still havent received mine. Got my confirmation on the 12th. Order number is in the 11000's.
    Do I care? No. It was a free offer and when they get to me they get to me.
    Darn nice of them to monitor threads for whiners though.
    I would definitely recommend them and wasn't that the point.
    Good job Cellunlock.net
    03-22-09 11:13 AM
    If you are that impatient to unlock your phone 10 mins in google and you can do it yourself
    03-22-09 11:45 AM
    Anyone on any network can get an unlock code from the provider of the phone that you have. Don't ever pay money for this service. They have to give you the unlock code if you have the phone in your hands and its not stolen. Its a joke that people pay good money for someone to unlock your phone. It doesn't matter who from or where you bought your phone as long as it isn't stole or block by rim can you unlock it. I have done this with dozens of phone from almost every provider and had no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Some of us, including myself, rather pay to get the code rather then to go through the hassle of calling the provider and getting the code. I rather pay for the code and have it arrive to my email, as simple as 1-2-3, and others, including myself again, don't always buy our handsets from the provider. In 2008 alone I changed phones, 8 times and sometimes to phones not available by my carrier, AT&T.
    03-22-09 12:02 PM
    Hi
    You are more then welcomed to post your order number in this thread and your order will pulled out and processed faster.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/cell...0/index89.html

Your order number is 10286 placed 3/21/2009 at 9:21am
    03-22-09 12:22 PM
    yo...cellunlock ppl...! if u could help me...as m leaving d country next week... my order number is #7872....hope u mail it before i leave...>!
    03-22-09 12:33 PM
    order code is #9191
    03-22-09 01:26 PM
    yo...cellunlock ppl...! if u could help me...as m leaving d country next week... my order number is #7872....hope u mail it before i leave...>!
    order code is #9191
    Hi
    The correct thread where to post your order number is this one http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post2038523
    03-22-09 01:29 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD