I realize there are a lot of posts about this, but hopefully we can get one master thread going here for those of us having issues.

here is the background of my issue. I purchased a koodo z10 on launch day and unlocked it with no problems on the first try with a code purchased online. I sold that z10 on ebay.

since then, i have gotten another koodo unit that doesn't appear to unlockable using the traditional route. Some have suggested using the "any - other" option on crackberry unlocking, but I cannot for the life of me come to terms with the $150 fee - i feel that is a blatant money grab.

does anyone know another way to get a working code at a more reasonable fee for a koodo phone?

the worst part of this ordeal is that i purchased this phone on an ebay auction as "new sealed, never openned" but when i received it, not only was the seal broken, but 2 of the unlock attempts had been used up.

any suggestions?
    02-27-13 07:42 PM
    maybe get the ebay user to refund you and accept it as a return as they claimed it was sealed.

If that's not possible, Try odering a code again in 1-2 weeks, there is a possibility that the IMEI#'s for Telus/Kodoo phones that weren't unlockable will be updated in the database by then.

We're also working on providing a secondary unlock service for Koodo/Telus. Hopefully it's possible

Best Regards,

Jeffrey
    02-28-13 04:25 AM
    Thanks Jeffrey,

I have escalated the claim on ebay/paypal, but the scumbag is lying and claiming it was sealed when he sent it. I assume this will be a lot of trouble to get my $$ back,
    02-28-13 09:25 AM
    Shoot,

Sorry about that man, hope everything works out
    03-01-13 05:19 AM
    Hi,

I just unlocked my koodo's Z10, I had tried 3 different companies with out any success. Try them out: oneunlock.com it only cost me 19$. Cheers!
    03-04-13 01:50 AM
    Hi,

I just unlocked my koodo's Z10, I had tried 3 different companies with out any success. Try them out: oneunlock.com it only cost me 19$. Cheers!
    @bertzul: Real Time Updates, Tutorials, Notifications and Jobs in one place only | OneUnlock.com - Blackberry Q10 | Z10 Unlock Codes - It says it costs $139, how did it only cost you $19?
    03-04-13 11:45 AM
    Hi, here is the link, I clicked on Koodo generic.

http://www.oneunlock.com/en/news/cat...-Koodo-Generic

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 05:05 PM
    I can happily report that today cellunlocker.net came up with a different code than they had first given me, from an alternate database, and it worked. I had asked them to check again before refunding me. So it looks like the mini-escapade of the phones that refused to unlock is probably over!
    03-05-13 12:50 PM
    cell unlocker also got me a working code now - 4 attempt did it and I now have unlocked my previously troublesome koodo z10
    03-11-13 08:12 PM