Hey i was successful with about 4 phones from Koodo before unlocking but this last time i just tried 2 and they didnt work

Sucks cuz i cant even take em back....

Anyways, is there even a point of trying another unlock from somewhere else or do all the people use the same server kinda thing? Thanks.
    02-27-13 04:35 PM
    You can call koodo directly and buy an unlock code.

Or, there are the expensive guys on ebay that can get the right codes.

only about 80% of Z10's are unlockable with the current companies avaialble.

I used Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com
    02-27-13 07:49 PM
    i think koodo requires you to be with them for 3 month beefore they sell you code for $50
    02-27-13 07:52 PM

I used Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com
    The two i got with them didnt work....4 did before tho. I read on here that some guy called koodo and they gave him the same code as the unlockers on here when it failed LOOL so im guessin if it dont work you're just SOL.
    02-27-13 09:53 PM
    Just return the phone and exchange it for a new one..

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 10:26 PM
    i ended up returning both of my koodos, and got a wind one
    02-27-13 10:38 PM
    i ended up returning both of my koodos, and got a wind one
    I see I am too late and you scored a Wind Z10! Congrats.
    Just copying my other response to this thread.

I used UnlockSaver.com to unlock my Koodo phone. Took a couple days to get the code, but there were no issues. Also worked with a Telus phone on my friend's Z10.

UnlockSaver.com - Koodo Canada Blackberry Z10 Unlock Codes Provider ! | UnlockSaver

If the price is too cheap, don't use the website as they are using old tech trying to figure out unlock codes for the Z10. I had two companies return the fees and another emailing me to say that it was too expensive for them to do now.
    02-28-13 02:25 AM
    Hey bullockss,

Thanks for your all purchases with us,

currently about 10 - 20% of Koodo Z10's aren't unlocking with the regular service.

We're working on providing a new service to unlock all the Z10's that aren't unlockable by anyone with the regular koodo/telus Z10 service.

If we can manage to offer it at a fair & competitive rate we will update our site with it.
    The two i got with them didnt work....4 did before tho. I read on here that some guy called koodo and they gave him the same code as the unlockers on here when it failed LOOL so im guessin if it dont work you're just SOL.
    02-28-13 04:11 AM
    Hi Fubaz,

Thanks a lot for the feedback,

Glad we could unlock your Z10's

Thanks for choosing to do business with us!

Best Regards,

Jeffrey

02-28-13 04:16 AM