See, I have AT&T, as well as basically everyone in my town. I have a tmobile blackberry now that is locked, that I got from my friend's older brother. Unluckily, he switched to AT&T as well, so I can't have him do it. Is there anyone out there with Tmobile that wouldn't mind calling them and requesting the code for me? It would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
    Yes, I know there are unlock companies out there, but i'm a teenager so-no credit card.
    Anyways, please and thanks to all.
    03-20-10 09:45 PM
    Needs to be active on the account.
    03-20-10 09:47 PM
    See, I have AT&T, as well as basically everyone in my town. I have a tmobile blackberry now that is locked, that I got from my friend's older brother. Unluckily, he switched to AT&T as well, so I can't have him do it. Is there anyone out there with Tmobile that wouldn't mind calling them and requesting the code for me? It would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
    Yes, I know there are unlock companies out there, but i'm a teenager so-no credit card.
    Anyways, please and thanks to all.
    Did you try calling yourself and ask if they would by any chance give you the unlock code?
    03-21-10 12:13 AM
    just call and ask, if not, these two gentleman above will gladly help you out!
    03-21-10 12:20 AM
    Yeah I tried calling twice, both ladies said that I had to be a customer, but the second one said that if I found someone with tmobile that would call for me that they could get them the code for me.
    03-21-10 11:52 AM
    And needs to be active on the account.

Why not get a friend who has a card get the code for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by CarrierUnlock; 03-21-10 at 12:04 PM.
    03-21-10 11:54 AM
    Yeah I tried calling twice, both ladies said that I had to be a customer, but the second one said that if I found someone with tmobile that would call for me that they could get them the code for me.
    Yes usually they require you to have an account with them.
    03-21-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD