Hi All. Believe it or not, and after changing device password (not SIM pin, but voluntarily set up Blackberry 8300 curve password), obviously I did something very wrong, either typing the new password incorrectly twice or forgetting what I typed.

As a result, I am not at all able to unlock Blackberrys keypad. No choices for syncronization nor info back up. I gave it qo tries to unlocking, but not succesful. Now Im in my last attempt. If I fail, device will be reset and all info will be lost.

Does anybody knows how to crack this password so I can promptly make a complete back up and set a new password, before everything vanishes?

Thanks very much to all.
    04-07-08 05:07 AM
    To my knowledge, you can't work-around a password. Kinda the whole idea. You don't have a recent backup?
    04-07-08 05:53 AM
    I'm having that same trouble I forgot my password after changing it. I have tried searching for a solution but there's nothing. I am ready to lose all my data now, what I need now is to reset and use my blackberry again. How can I regain control after forgetting the keypad lock password? Help also please...
    Last edited by cyberjorge; 05-02-08 at 04:03 AM.
    05-02-08 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD