i just unlocked my phone last night and it worked perfectly, but now when i plug my phone into my computer it doesnt even read. usually it will say "working---connected" but now it does nothing, it just says disconnected. does anyone know how to fix this? plus, my phone will light up once plugged in, but no icon comes up and it doesnt say "connected to desktop" on the phone. help please.
    09-16-09 12:56 PM
    Try uninstalling DM and reinstalling it.
    09-16-09 01:01 PM
    i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it did nothing. when i pluged it in it said it couldnt connect because of device, what can i do to fix that?
    09-16-09 02:22 PM
    bump. still need help please.
    09-16-09 11:55 PM
    only because you unlocked doesn't mean that must not connect, try rebooting both you computer an device
    09-17-09 09:34 AM
    Ok, can someone explain what unlocking means, always see it, not sure what it means

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 08:50 PM
    Unlocking means when you get the code for unlock your bb from the carrier with the bb unlock you can go from one carrier to another

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 09:22 PM
    i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it did nothing. when i pluged it in it said it couldnt connect because of device, what can i do to fix that?

One thing you might try is after you uninstall it reboot your pc, then reinstall DM and see if that works.
    09-17-09 10:34 PM
    did you do a battery pull on your bb? you should always do one after unlocking your phone. I also agree with jb4kats' idea of rebooting your desktop
    09-22-09 09:20 PM
    Also, it's possible that out of pure coincidence the cable has gone bad. Try a different cable.
    09-23-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD