I just unlocked a verizon blackberry tour to use for tmobile and it recieves texts but will not make a call ... it says sorry all circuits are busy at this time, etc. Please help ... I know its unlocked cause my friends AT&T sim card works ...
    02-01-10 05:25 PM
    Call T-Mobile and tell them your problem, they can't say anything for using a unlocked blackberry. I'm on T-Mobile with a att bold 9000 and I had to call them quite a few times to get my BB working rite. Sounds like they need to release the pin, its prob. Still connected with verizon, hope this helps good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 07:43 PM
    Call T-Mobile and tell them your problem, they can't say anything for using a unlocked blackberry. I'm on T-Mobile with a att bold 9000 and I had to call them quite a few times to get my BB working rite. Sounds like they need to release the pin, its prob. Still connected with verizon, hope this helps good luck.

Please research his issue before offering advice. The No Circuit error on unlocked VZW devices has been discussed heavily and is not related to PIN issues.

Using an unlocked GSM-only BB on another GSM carrier is much easier than using an unlocked CDMA/GSM BB.

Your best bet would be to search the Tour forums. I know the NC error can be remedied on the original Storm by loading a specific software version on to the device, but the Storm 2 is not the same. Hopefully the software fix works on the Tour as well
    02-02-10 04:20 AM
    install os 5.0 it will fix it
    02-09-10 05:33 AM
    This is the same problem I'm having too and have 5.0 installed and it still says the circuits are busy

02-28-10 10:23 PM
    Had the same issue on my unlocked Storm a while back. I upgraded OS and didn't have the issue anymore.
    04-02-10 05:30 PM
    Most people report that if they update their OS the problem will fix itself.
    04-03-10 11:03 AM
    Upgrade/Downgrade and if it still doesn't work, have the SIM card replaced.
    04-04-10 11:26 AM
    Any luck with upgrading the OS?
    04-05-10 09:06 AM
    We had a customer over the weekend that upgraded to 5.0 and confirmed that it fixed the issue.
    04-05-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD