Hey guys, I'm in the process of getting an unlocking site going and was looking for some feedback.

Just a little bit about me...I am a college student here in South Carolina (College of Charleston) looking to make some extra cash on the side and thought this would be a good idea. I'm from Cincinnati and have been using an unlocked 9700 on Cincinnati Bell for awhile now. Been back and forth between iPhones and Blackberries and I always seem to come back to the BB . I've always used Crackberry for stuff like firmware upgrades and the random info that you acquire from snooping around on here.

Anyways, from what I can see around the net I think the prices I am offering are fairly competitive. I mainly have BB unlock codes, hence the reason I thought I'd throw up the site on Crackberry. I tried to keep the site simple, mainly b/c I don't have the ability to make it super fancy, but I think it gets the job done. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Here's the site: www.unlocktycoon.com

P.S. If this should be posted somewhere else on the site just let me know. Thanks!
    04-19-10 08:45 PM
    It looks more legit than most that post on here once and swim away.
    04-19-10 09:13 PM
    Looks good, now you just need to get good Google ranking. Wish you have good business on your website.
    04-19-10 11:56 PM
    Looks good, now you just need to get good Google ranking. Wish you have good business on your website.
    Appreciate the feedback. How would I go about getting good Google ranking? Is that the whole Adwords thing?
    04-20-10 09:33 AM
    Appreciate the feedback. How would I go about getting good Google ranking? Is that the whole Adwords thing?
    Well, I think that's the 1 million dollars question.. How do I get my website to appear on the first page of Google search?
    I suggest you to do some research on SEO and study that topic carefully
    04-20-10 09:42 AM
    Well, I think that's the 1 million dollars question.. How do I get my website to appear on the first page of Google search?
    I suggest you to do some research on SEO and study that topic carefully
    Especially with AdWords, you need money to invest and from what you state that will probably be a issue. So it will be something to look for the in the future.
    04-20-10 10:15 AM
    So who is willing to give my site a shot for an unlock code?
    04-20-10 06:11 PM
    You need to be patient and build a good reputation
    04-21-10 10:43 PM
    Just sold my first unlock code through Crackberry
    04-22-10 06:05 PM
    Glad to hear. Good luck in your new venture.
    04-22-10 11:52 PM
    Positive feedback for Brandon. Super fast service maybe 5 mins and I had both codes. Thanks alot I'd work with you again for sure.
    04-27-10 09:38 AM
    Positive feedback for Brandon. Super fast service maybe 5 mins and I had both codes. Thanks alot I'd work with you again for sure.
    Thanks for the positive feedback man. Feel free to contact me if you need any more codes!
    04-28-10 03:10 PM
    Welcome to the boards!!

You'll learn a lot here, but let us know if you need any help!
    04-28-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD