So I paid the $30 and entered my info, this morning I got a email saying they couldn't find my device on my network to please confirm I sent them the correct information. Well the email that is sent to me looks like it came out of some tool because is all properly formatted, and secondly there is no mention in the email if I "need to reply to this email?", "if I need to use one of the contact us links below to reply??" it's not very clear at all! So I replied to the email. But I think if Kevin and his minions are reading this, they should address the issue and resolve it so that any future issues that arise other people are wondering "who exactly do I contact here??".

Thanks
    03-02-13 08:19 AM
    So I paid the $30 and entered my info, this morning I got a email saying they couldn't find my device on my network to please confirm I sent them the correct information. Well the email that is sent to me looks like it came out of some tool because is all properly formatted, and secondly there is no mention in the email if I "need to reply to this email?", "if I need to use one of the contact us links below to reply??" it's not very clear at all! So I replied to the email. But I think if Kevin and his minions are reading this, they should address the issue and resolve it so that any future issues that arise other people are wondering "who exactly do I contact here??".

Thanks

First of all, I think you need to be a little more polite. "Kevin and his 'minions'" ? You need help and that's how you talk about the people you want help from?

Second, you're making a post in a forum instead of replying to the email that mentions to reply if you have questions?

Third, if you have any idea about the service works (which, clearly you do not), you'd understand that "Kevin and his minions" aren't sitting on the other end of the computer randomly picking numbers out of a hat that we think will unlock your device. The unlock codes come from carriers. We are providing you the service to get the code from the carrier. The fact that your IMEI wasn't in the carrier database isn't an issue that WE can resolve.

While we're on the subject, just to put it out there, I'd like to point out that Kevin was kind enough to spend time writing out a gigantic explanation about the service which is directly above the order form you used to place your order. Here it is again:

NOTE TO BLACKBERRY Z10 OWNERS:

Congrats on getting your new BlackBerry Z10! You're likely reading this as you want to unlock it to use on a different network. Before you purchase a Z10 unlock from us, PLEASE READ THIS so your expectations are clearly set. While we have successfully unlocked hundreds of Z10s, the process is not as straight forward as unlocking standard BlackBerry OS phones, takes more time, and ultimately for your Z10, may not work.

We started CrackBerry Unlocking due to demand from our readers and customers to have a trusted source to go to for unlocking. We would rather only provide 100% reliable service, but with Z10 unlocking right now that's simply not the case. Please understand this as you unlock your Z10.

Time to Receive Z10 Unlock Code: It may take up to 72 hours to receive your Z10 unlock code. If you have not received your Z10 unlock code within three days, only at that point reach out to our site support. Again, this is not an instant unlock - it takes more time to obtain the code.

Your Code May Not Work: When you do receive your unlock code, we currently have been finding that approximately 20% of Z10 unlock codes are not working when inputted into device. If this happens, we will request video proof to prevent any fraudulent claims. If your code does not work, we will refund you. Z10 unlocking is very new, so likely this will change over time. For now, this is the reality.

If You Need Support: The demand for Z10 unlocks has exceeded our initial expectations. We were prepared on the support front, but are ramping up our support team even more to help provide the best support possible. We normally have Live Chat support available through the site during daytime US hours, but for the time being are providing support only via email so we can reply to requests in the order they have been received. Our goal is to provide the best customer support possible. Please have patience. If you don't have patience - don't buy an unlock code from us right now.

Ok. Now if you're ok with all of the conditions above and want to go ahead and try unlocking your BlackBerry Z10, do so below.
    If you can kindly explain to us what is not clear to you, we'd be happy to help clear it up.

I'm sorry that you were unable to get an unlock code for your Z10. We offer the other service, (marked as "Any [NOT LISTED]") which WILL, in fact, get your unlock code. I realize the price is higher than getting the code from the carrier database. Unfortunately, for some, this is the only option right now.
    03-05-13 09:31 PM
    Who you callin' a minion?
    03-05-13 09:39 PM
    Success always comes with its downside, eh CrackBerry Unlocking!?

At some point all the unlocking services on here get a thread created about them, flaming their service from someone who has absolutely no idea about the process. However, we cannot expect them to either because it isn't their field. The best we can do is to manage their expectations and expect that they will completely ignore anything that reads "READ THIS BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD".

Funny world.
    03-06-13 04:58 AM
    Well the email that is sent to me looks like it came out of some tool because is all properly formatted
    Success always comes with its downside, eh CrackBerry Unlocking!?
    @CrackBerryUnlocking, apparently your emails are formatted too nicely. Could you please make them ugly, hard to read, nonsensical and without any formatting at all? plzokthx! haha
    03-06-13 08:20 PM