I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 (Rogers phone) on a Telus provider/account, the trouble with this is I cannot use my internet or my Blackberry messenger. I called Telus and I was told to go to Rogers to locate the apn on the phone and to put in bb.telus.com+blackberry.net which I called Rogers and was simply told to go to here for assistance for the phone cause they cannot help me, pathetic. Anyone here who could assist me with this problem? Thanks,
    02-05-11 04:29 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan with Telus? Also what does it say on the top right of the home screen? Did you try going to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table then press the Berry/Menu key and select Register Now.
    02-06-11 09:22 AM
    Make sure the pin is not active on a rogers bis account. go to http://www.telusmobility.com/blackberryemail and register your device. Make sure you register it in Host Routing Table first as cellunlock suggested.
    02-15-11 08:37 PM
    For what it is worth, BBM does not use the APN at all. Telus was blowing up your wazoo.
    02-15-11 09:17 PM
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan with Telus? Also what does it say on the top right of the home screen? Did you try going to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table then press the Berry/Menu key and select Register Now.
    Completely agree with the suggestions and questions above.

Any luck??
    02-16-11 06:30 PM
    Yup, it should work that way.
    02-17-11 07:05 AM
    For what it is worth, BBM does not use the APN at all. Telus was blowing up your wazoo.
    Yes but APN is for the internet .
    02-17-11 01:12 PM
    Yes but APN is for the internet .
    For WAP, yes. For the BB Browser and OS6 browser, not so much.
    02-17-11 01:14 PM
    He is probably up and running...if not we are all here to help
    02-25-11 11:19 AM
    03-04-11 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD