I have a BlackBerry Storm that I got through Verizon. It works great and is a nice phone but sometimes I don't like using the touchscreen. I got a slightly beat-up AT&T BlackBerry 9000 WorldPhone. I was wondering if I were to unlock this phone if I'd be able to use it on the Verizon network with the SIM card from my Storm?

Thanks for any help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    07-04-10 01:26 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Storm that I got through Verizon. It works great and is a nice phone but sometimes I don't like using the touchscreen. I got a slightly beat-up AT&T BlackBerry 9000 WorldPhone. I was wondering if I were to unlock this phone if I'd be able to use it on the Verizon network with the SIM card from my Storm?

Simply put, NO. Vzw is a CDMA network and the 9000 is a GSM phone.
    07-04-10 01:43 PM
    Alright, that sucks, but thanks!
    07-04-10 01:53 PM

No you won't as mentioned above The Verizon SIM card that comes with your Storm is only meant to be used if roaming overseas.
    07-04-10 04:03 PM

Nope sorry. CDMA technology does not use SIM cards.
    07-04-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD