I am making this recommendation on my own accord because these guys deserve some public feedback. I recently had over 50 Blackberry's unlocked by CellUnlocknet . They were one of the first people to email me when I first posted my issue in the forums. They offered to provide unlock codes for all phones at a VERY reasonable price. They were very fair, quick, and professional.

I will definitely do business with them again.
    04-13-10 01:05 AM
    Cool deal.
    04-13-10 09:48 AM
    I am making this recommendation on my own accord because these guys deserve some public feedback. I recently had over 50 Blackberry's unlocked by CellUnlocknet . They were one of the first people to email me when I first posted my issue in the forums. They offered to provide unlock codes for all phones at a VERY reasonable price. They were very fair, quick, and professional.

I will definitely do business with them again.
    Thank you very much for the feedback! It was great doing business with you!
    04-13-10 12:14 PM
    I second the recommendation. I just had my 9700 unlocked through cellunlock.net

It's not the easiest process but the customer support is absolutely amazing and they walk you through the entire process. Would definitely do business with them again!

And, the 50% discount for Crackberry users (enter code: crackb50) definitely sweetens the deal.
    04-13-10 05:52 PM
    I couldn't agree more, they are outstanding
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 02:38 PM
    They have my vote too! Best online experience ever! I would recomend Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net to anyone who needs to unlock a phone. I will be unlocking my fathers pearl tonight with them as well.
    04-20-10 04:54 PM
    They have my vote too! Best online experience ever! I would recomend Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net to anyone who needs to unlock a phone. I will be unlocking my fathers pearl tonight with them as well.
    Thank you very much for the feedback and comments! We really appreciate it when customers take the time to leave feedback or write a review.
    04-22-10 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD