Can any of my fellow addicts please direct me to a GOOD SITE to get a quick turnaround on an unlock code... THANKS!
    10-15-08 10:41 AM
    10-15-08 10:41 AM
    you can call t-mobile...
    10-15-08 10:58 AM
    you can call t-mobile...
    Considering the OP is a At&t member, I doubt T-Mo will unlock it for them. Unless they are also with T-Mo.
    10-15-08 11:01 AM
    Actually you can't call T-Mobile. Not yet, at least. You have to wait beyond the buyer's remorse period; depending on your state that is 14 or 30 days. When that's up, have a friend with a TMO account call.

FYI, I tried unlockcodesource.com right away but came up "not found." I'm now waiting on our man Adam at gsmphonesource.com; he's got connections and I hope he can come through. I'll report back as soon as I hear, and would appreciate hearing others' experiences. I need to get this sucker off TMO, since our area has terrible TMO reception. Worst case I can get it from TMO in a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 01:03 PM
    For TMO, if I recall, you need to wait 14 days. Though, as Garz stated I don't know if TMO will unlock it for you to use with another carrier. It's not very good business practice

I usually fine people unlock their own phones and get it activated.
    10-15-08 02:06 PM
    Yesterday I emailed http://forums.crackberry.com/f114/ to have my 8310 Curve unlocked. They advertise a 24 hour service. So far, I have not had a reply.

I'll post here when they finally come through.
    10-15-08 02:20 PM
    Yesterday I emailed http://forums.crackberry.com/f114/ to have my 8310 Curve unlocked. They advertise a 24 hour service. So far, I have not had a reply.

I'll post here when they finally come through.
    I went with blueberry23's recommendation and used that service. Paid them already and really hoping to get it turned around to me quickly.
    10-15-08 02:37 PM
    i need to unlock bb 8220. pls tell me the t-mobile costumer phone number. pls...........with (country code number)
    11-10-09 03:30 AM
    Can any of my fellow addicts please direct me to a GOOD SITE to get a quick turnaround on an unlock code... THANKS!
    My brother had his done via Kijiji ad, $5 cdn, took 5 minutes.
    11-10-09 09:43 AM
    Paying to have a phone unlocked is the biggest waste of money I can think of right now. All you have to do is call the carrier that the phone came from. You give them the imei and they give you the code. Easy as that. T-Mobile's number is 1-800-937-8997. Just tell them that you bought it used or outright or whatever. If you are a T-Mobile customer, then tell them that you are going over seas and don't want to cancel the service. If they give you any guff, hang up and call again.

Trust me. This WILL work.
    11-11-09 06:18 PM
    Paying to have a phone unlocked is the biggest waste of money I can think of right now. All you have to do is call the carrier that the phone came from. You give them the imei and they give you the code. Easy as that. T-Mobile's number is 1-800-937-8997. Just tell them that you bought it used or outright or whatever. If you are a T-Mobile customer, then tell them that you are going over seas and don't want to cancel the service. If they give you any guff, hang up and call again.

Trust me. This WILL work.
    Unfortunately bmxrideher, that is not the case in Canada, our carriers are A-holes, they will never unlock a phone for you for free, they do it but they charge a $100 fee or something ridiculous. It's unreal, we only have 2 big "players" in Canada for cellular service and both will rape us as much as they can with this stuff.

I wish we had the cellular service and deals like you guys in the US, the CRTC needs to seriously wake up and smell the coffee or fire the guys that ware getting paid off by the "big 2".

My 2 cents.
    11-11-09 08:04 PM
    That really sucks. I wish I could help you guys up there. Don't they have cellular contracts up there? I would do some threatening. "If I can't get the unlock code, I will cancel my service!" kinda thing.

Oh, and there is one GSM phone that the carrier will not unlock and that's the iphone.
    But who really wants an iphone?
    11-14-09 01:42 AM
    Unfortunately bmxrideher, that is not the case in Canada, our carriers are A-holes, they will never unlock a phone for you for free, they do it but they charge a $100 fee or something ridiculous. It's unreal, we only have 2 big "players" in Canada for cellular service and both will rape us as much as they can with this stuff.

I wish we had the cellular service and deals like you guys in the US, the CRTC needs to seriously wake up and smell the coffee or fire the guys that ware getting paid off by the "big 2".

My 2 cents.
    Agreed. I'm with MTS (Bell in Manitoba). Or rather I was until due to financial hardship I had to neglect my payments and was cut off... So I tried Roger's pay as you go...

bell = less "cool"/feature-laden phones, but better area coverage (at least the parts of Canada I've lived in)
    Rogers = cooler phones, but worse coverage areas and worse customer service/PR.

I'm going back to MTS. Roger's poor coverage is enough to steer me away, even if I could have the coolest phone ever...
    11-14-09 11:19 AM
    We could always unlock it for you if the need is still there.
    11-14-09 03:51 PM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry 8220 remotely by code
    11-17-09 01:18 PM
    i need to unlock bb 8220. pls tell me the t-mobile costumer phone number. pls...........with (country code number)
    I would be glad to get that for you if I knew which country you are in (code numbers are all different for each country) or if you have access to a computer where you are you can find the number online at tmobile.com
    11-26-10 06:18 PM
    You can call your carrier but sometimes it takes awhile. There are Unlock code Seller's on the forum here including ourselves that can help you out! Check Signature or PM us we can unlock it instantly for you. You can also sign up for a free content maybe score one for free!
    11-27-10 12:59 PM
    We offer an INSTANT method ... If you still need a code that is.
    11-27-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD